Reputation Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just didn't realise what we were missing Red. It's kept us all busily entertained, and also given many of us an insight into our fellow members that we may otherwise have never seen.

e.g. I had no idea that Gator was such an old softie, and a really quite cute and cuddly character.
rotfl1.gif

Yes Redleg is naughty :angel:

And Gator is a sweetie, just imagine when he gets to your age :oops:

We just didn't realise what we were missing Red. It's kept us all busily entertained, and also given many of us an insight into our fellow members that we may otherwise have never seen.

e.g. I had no idea that Gator was such an old softie, and a really quite cute and cuddly character.
rotfl1.gif

You know what would be kind of fun would be to see the stats of who is using the rep system the most, lets face it wouldn't we all like to know if our suspicions are correct or not?

And Gator is a sweetie, just imagine when he gets to your age :oops:

Yes Kiwi, Gator is well on his way, and what a fine job he is doing of getting there. Who can blame him for wanting to grow old and good lookin' just like his Uncle Spike :-D.

That's my boy!!

MontyB said:
You know what would be kind of fun would be to see the stats of who is using the rep system the most, lets face it wouldn't we all like to know if our suspicions are correct or not?

It would be fun, but I seriously doubt that we would learn anything we didn't already know. The childlike naivete of some persons is almost impossible to disguise.

Last edited:
I had no idea that Gator was such an old softie, and a really quite cute and cuddly character.
rotfl1.gif

Well, if I had a nickle for every time I've been characterized in such a way.

Gator is well on his way, and what a fine job he is doing of getting there. Who can blame him for wanting to grow old and good lookin' just like his Uncle Spike :-D.

That's my boy!!

Growing old sure beats the alternative, and, good looks are just the icing on the cake.

Growing old sure beats the alternative, and, good looks are just the icing on the cake.

Ya certainly got that one right.

Every time I open "Who" magazine I'm half expecting to see a full page photo of Shirl and I leaving "Mick's Greasy Spoon" with the blaring headlines, "Papparazzi discover the Worlds Best looking couple in Jamestown, SA".... pbbbbbtt, koff, choke.:oops:

Bein' a "celebrity in waiting" is a bastard y'know.

Yes Kiwi, Gator is well on his way, and what a fine job he is doing of getting there. Who can blame him for wanting to grow old and good lookin' just like his Uncle Spike :-D.

That's my boy!!

You think we should send him a camel :p

Oooh, that's a bit kinky...... Y'know what these old retired EOD blokes are like, we've got to think of his blood pressure.

I can just see the headlines now, " Retired EOD Tech found..." Naahh, on second thoughts, I won't even go there.

Too much,... too much info.
rotfl1.gif

That Rubber Camel come with one Hump or two?

Humps???

C'mon now Gator, this here's a family show, remember. I think it's time to take your blood pressure tablet and have a little lay down. All this excitement in one day is not good for you. :mrgreen:

LOL old??? spike honey, he is what a whole 40 odd, he just got to the interesting age :mrgreen:
As for the camel one hump baby 8)

Preveiw of said camel :drunkb:

Attachments

• TgsSexyCamel1216.jpg
    TgsSexyCamel1216.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
^^ Yeah,... I guess he's not so old. I'm 60 and still acting like a big kid.^^^

I just love that picture, I've gotta add that to my clipart.:lol:

Redleg Honey why can't I rep in a locked post?

It was going be positive :angel:

Because it's really not a good idea to allow reps in locked posts/threads.. :smil:
Aww honey you know I would be good :wink:

But can't say that for the rest of these shiftly characters :hide:

Each time I try and rep Spike, Bulldog and 13th, it says I can't then, when I try to rep someone I never have it still says I need to spread it around :-(

Its broken I think.

edit:
I have reped 8 different people and still can't rep bulldog, spike and 13 th. Spread it around, what it thinks I am a tub of butter.

Stupid reps this is no fun anymore...........................:(

Last edited:
Aahhh yer a luvly girl Kiwi, ya knew I needed the points.:p

Bulldogg needs 'em even more than me though, I reckon he's one o' them there Pro Muslim lefties in disguise.

So much for don't ask, don't tell...

I'm actually liberal facist homosexual buddhist terrorist cell leader.

"Army of one" was never more true a label.

:santam16:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back