Reporting In

PJ24

Hi folks! FNG here.

Little 411 on me:

I'm currently in the AF, have a great job and work with great guys from all walks of life and services. Everyday comes with a fresh outlook and something new and exciting to experience. Within the past couple of years I've been deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Me and my guys were also send to New Orleans to assist in the Hurrican Katrina rescue effort, during my time there I worked with the best of the best from civil law enforcement, rescue, and medical from all over the United States, Canada and a few other countries.

Originally from Boston, I talk with a thick JFK accent and I can drink a mean pint of Guinness and yes, I've seen every episode of Cheers. The Pats lost, so I'm sort of licking my wounds for the time being.

Looks like a great site, hope I can contribute to your duscussions and learn a few things.

PJ Out!

Welcome PJ, great to have you onboard. I'm the Italian Guy and sounds like you will be able to contribute to our discussions.
Also, thank you for your intro.

Missileer said:
Welcome PJ. Do you say Cuber? President Kennedy was my CIC when I was in the service.

lol yeah, we add r's where there aren't any and delete them when there are. I spent the majority of my time during basic and indoc trying not to talk because everytime I did I ended up having to do 20 push ups for every letter I missed or added. lol

Thanks for the welcomes! Great site.

Back