Remote control rifle range debuts - Page 3

--
Boots

November 28th, 2004  
Missileer

I don't know, it seems that most commercial products are evolved from military uses. Just think of it, you can fly a remote control Predator around looking for people and launch a Hellfire missile at a whole truckload at once. I'm sure the covert groups will soon come up with a 20mm on a predator if they haven't already.
November 28th, 2004  
Joe252

i sure hope that guy is kidding..I go hunting just about every month hate the waiting but its worth it..i wouldnt work for that guy cause it takes so long to gut and skin the deer
November 29th, 2004  
dougal

Im afraid not. It was in the international news.
--
Boots
November 29th, 2004  
Darcia

Leave it to America to do something like this.
November 30th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Leave it to America to do something like this.

I must have missed the part where it said it was government funded.
November 30th, 2004  
dougal

Maybe he meant americans???
November 30th, 2004  
Redneck

I think "leave it to people in general to do this would be a better way to put it."

I'm just a touch sick of these potshots against my country, it's like hanging out with a bitter woman (no offense intended, I'm sure bitter men are the same in reverse, ladies) who can't go five minutes without talking about what pigs/dogs/slimebags men are.
November 30th, 2004  
Darcia

Um....I am also from your nation.....

But doesn't this whole concept break some law somewhere.....speaking of that what are the animal rights groups doing.
December 1st, 2004  
Redneck

The animal rights groups are too busy burning ski lifts and trying to stop the rodeo to bother with this, and it does not matter what country you are from.

The article addresses the legal issues, since it is on private property and he is only shooting non-native species, therefore unprotected species, he is not violating any F&G laws, as of yet.
December 1st, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
I think "leave it to people in general to do this would be a better way to put it."

I'm just a touch sick of these potshots against my country, it's like hanging out with a bitter woman (no offense intended, I'm sure bitter men are the same in reverse, ladies) who can't go five minutes without talking about what pigs/dogs/slimebags men are.
Potshots. You reffering to me? Hey weve got f**ked up people in every country.