Remote control rifle range debuts

I don't know, it seems that most commercial products are evolved from military uses. Just think of it, you can fly a remote control Predator around looking for people and launch a Hellfire missile at a whole truckload at once. I'm sure the covert groups will soon come up with a 20mm on a predator if they haven't already. ;)

i sure hope that guy is kidding..I go hunting just about every month hate the waiting but its worth it..i wouldnt work for that guy cause it takes so long to gut and skin the deer

I think "leave it to people in general to do this would be a better way to put it."

I'm just a touch sick of these potshots against my country, it's like hanging out with a bitter woman (no offense intended, I'm sure bitter men are the same in reverse, ladies) who can't go five minutes without talking about what pigs/dogs/slimebags men are.

Um....I am also from your nation.....

But doesn't this whole concept break some law somewhere.....speaking of that what are the animal rights groups doing.

The animal rights groups are too busy burning ski lifts and trying to stop the rodeo to bother with this, and it does not matter what country you are from.

The article addresses the legal issues, since it is on private property and he is only shooting non-native species, therefore unprotected species, he is not violating any F&G laws, as of yet.

I think "leave it to people in general to do this would be a better way to put it."

I'm just a touch sick of these potshots against my country, it's like hanging out with a bitter woman (no offense intended, I'm sure bitter men are the same in reverse, ladies) who can't go five minutes without talking about what pigs/dogs/slimebags men are.

Potshots. You reffering to me? Hey weve got f**ked up people in every country.

Adjust your fire, chief, I was not referring to you. I was not specifically referring to any member of these forums, but to one of the common attitudes you come across in the world.

You might want to rethink the attitude you take with me here, dougal. If you feel you have a legitimate beef, use the PM system.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously that is mucked up......................plus lazy and an easier way to kill...........that means rates of animal deaths go up cus some strange man came up an easier way to hunt!

Seriously that guy needs to re - think

Back