Remote control rifle range debuts - Page 2

--
Boots

November 23rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

In the USA its possible to live comfortably without EVER leaving home. Companies will deliver everything to your door and installations will be done for a small fee.
November 23rd, 2004  
A Can of Man

And if you work from your home successfully, you've taken it to the extreme.
November 23rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

And if u have chosen that life style exercise at least an hour a day or be ready to gain some pounds.
--
Boots
November 23rd, 2004  
egoz

Bound to happen. You can't deny the entrepreneurial spirit. I think the animals will figure it out sooner or later though, well, if they don't move the equipment they'll figure out where the gun is.

It's definetly not very sporstmanlike, you have to give it that much. In Hawaii they brought Buffalo over to one of the islands and bred them so people can go and hunt them. I don't get that either.
November 23rd, 2004  
Darcia

We can't even keep a large number of Buffalo on the Mainland and now they are sending them to The Islands LOL
November 24th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
We can't even keep a large number of Buffalo on the Mainland and now they are sending them to The Islands LOL
go figure...i have no idea how well that's going. i know for a fact that there aren't too many hunter types there. there is a deer population on a couple of islands. not too many locals hunt deer. i'm guessing all of that is just for tourists.
November 24th, 2004  
Darcia

Yeah hopfully, I Just Think it funny.
November 25th, 2004  
dougal

Its not funny at all.
November 26th, 2004  
Darcia

I was referring to the fact we cannot keep Buffalo on the Mainland yet they hunt them on the Island and the fact we have to many deer and they have almost none.
November 26th, 2004  
dougal

Sorry