Remembering the victims of Nazi and Japanese atrocities

goodoldrebel

We must always remember the victims, yet the masses are obsessed with japanese and german vehicles. Aren't we in a sense financially rewarding cultures that have committed such horror. Actually, there were two holocausts during the war, one Judaic and one Chinese. What the anti-semitic europeans did to the Judaic people is the same as what the japanese did to the Chinese. So how with a clear conscious can one buy those vehicles no matter what the perception is of how "good" the product is.

Regardless of the EU infighting, one idea always seems to unite them ---anti-semitism---a 2000 year history of hate. There is only one barrier to the centuries of pogroms---the IAF. Who do you think teaches the USAF specialized tactics in the iraqi conflict? Never again will the gentiles be able to slaughter Judaic people.

As you look back from an historical perspective isn't Martin Luther the "grandfather" of germanic anti-semitism? Isn't the source of anti-semitism xtianity? Let's get real and stop pussyfooting around. It may not be politically correct to take this position but as they say in first year law school "there's no defense against the truth".

Why be surprised at how easily this idea can unite germans and other european anti-semites? It will never change regardless of how things appear on the surface. Einstein said it best when defining insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result."

The IAF should fly over Berlin, Warsaw, Vienna etc. just to let them know that we will always remember the victims and that we seek avenge for a thousand centuries. If I won a free german or japanese vehicle I would immediately sell it. The thought of driving it around makes me sick.

Can we not make consumer decisions based on a social conscious? We can protest the japanese based on their inhumane whaling and yet forget about the horrors they inflicted in China. The japanese as a culture are collectively responsible for what happened. It may feel easier to whitewash the japanese by buying their products than the anti-semite europeans but a truly empathetic being recognizes that what happened to the Judaic people in europe is the same as what happened to the Chinese under japanese occupation.

We must always remember the victims, yet the masses are obsessed with japanese and german vehicles. Aren't we in a sense financially rewarding cultures that have committed such horror. Actually, there were two holocausts during the war, one Judaic and one Chinese. What the anti-semitic europeans did to the Judaic people is the same as what the japanese did to the Chinese. So how with a clear conscious can one buy those vehicles no matter what the perception is of how "good" the product is.

As I recall there were roughly 11 million killed in concentration camps how come you have left the other 5 million out to define a "Judaic" holocaust?

What about the 3.5 million Russian POWs that died in captivity?

I am a thinking that over all you have failed to grasp that many people see WW2 as a historical event which lead to the deaths of over 100 million people (if you include Stalins "purges").

I would rather us remember the whole picture rather than just focusing on one small group.

Yes one small group, less than 6% of the total deaths for the period or around 10% if you remove Stalin's atrocities.

The fact is that it was a period where pretty much every minority suffered at the hands of Stalin and Hitler and for the most part you didn't even need to be a minority to be hunted down by those two regimes so personally I would like to see WW2 remembered for what it was, a very brutal period in human history not just one small aspect of it.

Going off his posts I'm guessing goodoldrebel is a jew.

Let's get real and stop pussyfooting around. It may not be politically correct to take this position but as they say in first year law school "there's no defense against the truth".

Want to stop pussy footing around? If you've been hated for thousands of years obviously you have been doing something wrong.

Going off his posts I'm guessing goodoldrebel is a jew.

Want to stop pussy footing around? If you've been hated for thousands of years obviously you have been doing something wrong.

Hey so is my mother in law but we still get on, when it comes to religion I am an equal opportunities hater in that I think they are all a complete con job but hey if people can't manage their own lives I guess any god will do.

However I am somewhat negative on the whole genocide thing so I think we can all agree that concentration camps are a bad thing.

At last the clouds part to show the true sky. Wow, the anti-semites crawl out of the woodwork and I didn't even bait them. All that hate means nothing because the IAF is the best and Israel will be here till the end of time.

Remembering the Shoah, the victims of Nanjing, Harbin etc. and seeking avenge for a thousand centuries. Beings such as Zofia Yamaika are a tribute to the brave partisans who fought back. I will always remember them.

Last edited:
You are confused I am not "Anti-Semetic" as much as I am anti any religion and I don't care which one you choose, you want to pop in here making silly statements as a Catholic, Christian, Prodestant, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or Jew you will be taken to task so I hate to break i to you but you are going to be treated as an equal.

Your largest problem in this battle is learning to separate the philosophy that you can hide behind being Jewish to justify any actions you may perpetrate, we all know about WW2 and all that happened and I doubt anyone here is supportive of the Nazi actions but that is not going to be an acceptable defense for your own bad acts.

Last edited:
At last the clouds part to show the true sky. Wow, the anti-semites crawl out of the woodwork and I didn't even bait them. All that hate means nothing because the IAF is the best and Israel will be here till the end of time.

You have your own hate to deal with. You jews could of been leading peaceful lives in Europe but instead you chose some desert **** hole where you have to fight everyday. You've created more problems for everyone than what you are worth.

Again, all this is still the 2000 year history of hate. It doesn't matter, because you know nothing about Israel. What I read here is just incoherent muttering. Like I said before, all your hate means nothing because Israel is a strong country and we aren't taking any gentile garbage anymore. Face the reality.

Let's remember all the victims of every atrocity of World War II. From the Bataan Death March to Nazi concentration camps to Allied fire bombings on places like Dresden to the Soviet fury unleashed upon the people of Berlin.

I notice that the fire bombing of Japan has been left out, now more people died in just one fire bombing raid in Japan than died from both Atomic bombs, yet it never gets mentioned. Every one has a go about Dresden, yet when the Germans fire bombed Stalingrad and killed more people than died at Dresden this is never mentioned. Why is it every one keeps on going back to Dresden and go on about the fire bombing yet forget all the other fire bombings that were done by the Germans

Even atrocities have "PR departments."
The Fire Bombings in Japan seems to be rather "understaffed."
Ironic really, if WP is controversial to use because of the nasty nature of burns, why is it that fire bombings aren't mentioned much?

Bit late for that question, ain't it?

In Australia we have people who fled their countries such as Lebanon, Serbia, Croatia, etc who are now proud Australians. Their children however believe they are Lebanese, Serbian, Croatian, etc, even though they were born in Australia and have never been to these countries. They carry on the hatred of the old country here in Australia. Seeing as goodoldrebel flies an American flag, he could be one of these.

I notice that the fire bombing of Japan has been left out, now more people died in just one fire bombing raid in Japan than died from both Atomic bombs, yet it never gets mentioned. Every one has a go about Dresden, yet when the Germans fire bombed Stalingrad and killed more people than died at Dresden this is never mentioned. Why is it every one keeps on going back to Dresden and go on about the fire bombing yet forget all the other fire bombings that were done by the Germans

Dresden is picked on because the bombing was completely unnecessary, Berlin, Hamburg, London, Coventry, Stalingrad, Nagasaki, Hiroshima, Tokyo etc. were all attacked as part of a plan to reduce the military efficiency of the enemy Dresden was not it was bombed for the sake of bombing it and little else.

Wallabies, that phenomenon is very closely related to Expat Nationalism and I have met individuals very much like you describe.
They have problems in the country they reside in and see some kind of fantasy escape in their "home" country. It's that little fantasy world in the corner of their minds that is perfect and cannot do wrong.
The cure for this is very simple: send them to their "home" country for at least half a decade.

Back