Rememberance Day

CanadianCombat

Its almost Rememberance Day here in Canada, and I just want to say thank you to all the men and women that fought in the many wars and peacekeeping missions that Canada was apart of. I would also like to thank the many other nations that sacrificed their citizens to the many wars.

THANK YOU

Thank you to any American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine who fought valiantly for the freedoms we take for granted.

457americancmtry-crosses.jpg

wall-night.jpg

Some gave all, all gave some.

Good topic,

Thank you to all U.S. military personal, past and present. You guys are the REAL American Idols.

To all the Military personal who have given thir lives for America: everybody has heros, your mine. (R.I.P.)

Thank you to the men and women who have helped to keep the world free. And those who made the ultimate sacrifice, you are the real heroes, and we salute you. :salute2:

I don't know how to upload the pictures, but I've made many pictures of burial grounds of many servicemen all over Western Europe.
Nothing but deep respect for the people that picked up the arms to fight for others.

They shall not grow old, as we who are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We shall remember them

Lest We Forget

To all the brave Canadian men and women that fought and died for our country.

IN FLANDERS FIELDS the poppies blow
Between the crosses row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

AmericanChapel.jpg

The American Chapel in St Pauls Cathedral London.
This was paid for by the people of London and there is a book of remembrance naming every American that fell in Europe during WW2, a page of this book is turned every day so that no one is ever forgotten

Back