I remember now why I stopped posting here before - Page 2

--
Boots

September 6th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Sorry It had to come to this, take care mvilla2426 and God Bless.
September 7th, 2004  
WilsonMatthewDavid

I'm just wondering, but.. What do people expect when they join a forum run mostly by people in the Military? Cup Cakes and Kittens?!

Hell No, they want order -- A Nice Place To be, but Order.

Ofcourse the place is going to be strict, Rightly so. Do you know how nervous I was the first day here? I mean, I'm known as the biggest *Ahem*Hole, and Pr*cough* ever at most of the other forums, but I don't want to anger the forum and have a bunch of Moderators riding my *ahem* all damned day, and then get banned by RedLeg, because I couldn't keep myself from being an idiot.

Anyways, I guess what I'm trying to say is, you should of expected this forum to be strict, I mean.. The Staff may seem a bit too strict, but if you talk with them in a PM or so about things, they are very negotiable. (Thank God For That)

-I beg that the Moderators/Administrators don't kill me in my sleep for this post, or delete/edit it, as I worked hard to make sure it wouldn't ofend anyone but would still get this [Somewhat] needed point across to some others who might be thinking of leaving because the staff is a bit too strict for their liking.-
September 7th, 2004  
GUNNER

cya

GUNNER
--
Boots