Remarkable

tetvet

Banned
The most remarkable thing about Obama's trip to India is that Barrack and Michelle managed to go on the same Plane , usually Michelle likes to keep her own schedule an since the cost is footed by the taxpayers why not ? as a first lady Michelle has been something of a flop her historic trip to Spain to meet who and for what is still in question , her cardboard sign to Boko Haram to release , her girls her personality is lacking .;)

Do you have a point or do you think reposting sections from right wing blogs is somehow useful?
As for the attempts to release hostages from Boko Haram go I am prepared to bet that her cardboard sign is at the very least as effective as anything you have done to get them released.

I don't think he likes anyone who has darker skin than him.

and..before you say it, tetwet, pull your pants up before you blind everyone here with your lily white ass.
t1614.gif

I don't think he likes anyone who has darker skin than him.

and..before you say it, tetwet, pull your pants up before you blind everyone here with your lily white ass.
t1614.gif

I've got a sun tan, maybe thats why he don't like me.;) Or is it because I'm a Brit???:p

Racism and rude are not a becoming combo. BTW Brit keep working on that tan. I do think they could - should take stronger measures to stop that mad man Boko Haram.
Holding up placards isn't going to do much.

:brave:Did I just hear something like republicans are racist? The funny thing is the original democrats where mostly from the south. Most of them owned slaves and were very racist. So if we are calling parties racist then let's go with democrats.

Last edited:
:brave:Did I just hear something like republicans are racist? The funny thing is the original democrats where mostly from the south. Most of them owned slaves and were very racist. So if we are calling parties racist then let's go with democrats.

Actually most of the time (not always) I agree with the republicans. I've been frustrated with Tets views on color. Hey maybe it's my immagination?

??? Where on earth did you get that from this conversation?

Edited for I have had an idea: Anyone else think that Tetvet's title should be Primus Pil'o'sh!te instead?

Last edited:
I've got a sun tan, maybe thats why he don't like me.;) Or is it because I'm a Brit???:p

Trust me its the Brit part.

:)

I don't think that is quite the case I do not believe Republicans are racist but I do tend to believe that it attracts (may not be the right word) a certain end of the political spectrum that is racist, so while the vast majority of the Republican party are not racist they attract a far right element that is and would never support the Democratic party.

Last edited:
A good number of GOP owned slaves , Lincolns family did as did Grants it was no big deal at the time perfectly legal , no so many slaves in the North cheaper to hire Irishmen .

Mind you I nearly got into a fight because of my sun tan after returning to UK after my Far East tour. But thats another story for another time.

Back