Relationships - Page 2

--
Boots

January 5th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Hmmmm....I think that it's alright to get involved in a relationship young, but not to take it too seriously. When I was 16 I fell head over heels for the boy next door who just happened to be 23. We went out for a year and a half and had to break up because of me going to college. It was tough to break up when we HAD to not that we WANTED to but I definitely don't regret being in a serious relationship with him, I learned some things along the way so I think it's alright to have serious relationships at a young age, but not to expect much from them in the end....
January 5th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: yep

I think relationships are different for every one these days.........10 yrs ago its was different that morals were higher etc................more sex is brought into it these days i think and that people are under more pressure to have sex in a relationship.

But I don't agree that at 18 getting married to your school "sweet heart" is good or getting married at such a young age is good either, I mena my view is before settling down you need to live a little cus then at least there are no regrets about things.

I notice in america people get married ever so young, but maybe thats cus population is higher? or i am just dumb lol
January 5th, 2005  
Sooners1

I was just tryin to get at the fact that most teens thin that they are "in love" and cant live without this person. This is not the case. Once you get out of high school and start your life you will find that you were mostly in love with the fact that you were in a relationship or in lust. The person you think is "the one" in high school is actually "the one at this time."
--
Boots
January 5th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

And my friends laugh at me when I say I've never had a girlfriend. The only time I think I "need" a girlfriend is during a break. But, the day we go back to school i'm like, "what the h**l was I thinking?" Do it every time, I just need something to pass the time with.
January 6th, 2005  
Locke

its sad the way society is going:
i had a shift at work last night and we had to kick two 15 year olds out of the complex because they decided that a cinema was a good place to have sex. needless to say, the people around them didn't agree