Relationship Advice - Page 4

--
Boots

October 25th, 2007  
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Remember, only a fool thinks that males and females are not different in every way. "Love" is what a relationship evolves into if both people are compatible to some degree. Young males have a strong need for male bonding and perceive the attention needed from him by a young female as an attempt to cling and force him into a change of habits that has developed in our species over eons.

There comes a time, or age, when the need to bond with the opposite sex is stronger than his male companionships. Not everyone reaches this stage at the same age, usually between 19 and 25 years of age for men. Until that time, lust and variety in partners is pretty much what men dwell on.

When a relationship becomes so intimate that "love" is an overwhelming feeling, not a word, then chances are good for a successful long term commitment. Fidelity by both will be one of the most important parts of a long term relationship. Trust builds over years, not months, and is the glue that bonds two into one.
Peace be unto you...
and also with you
Go forth and multiply...
hooooooooooooweeee!
October 25th, 2007  
philam15

Thanks you guys for all the advice!so basically I have a lot of guy friends...and I know how they talk about girls! let me tell you they have a lot of momentary fancies its crazy. and they don't even care that they hurt the poor girl! what jerks.so basically dating is stupid because the bad outweighs the good.too bad I can't become a nun at 16
October 25th, 2007  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by philam15
Thanks you guys for all the advice!so basically I have a lot of guy friends...and I know how they talk about girls! let me tell you they have a lot of momentary fancies its crazy. and they don't even care that they hurt the poor girl! what jerks.so basically dating is stupid because the bad outweighs the good.too bad I can't become a nun at 16
Just concentrate on becoming a good little person. That's all I ever asked of my kids and grandkids. I didn't care if they did or didn't become doctors or lawyers, just good people. If you want to become a cloistered Nun, wait until thirty years of age, then become one only at the calling of God, not because of a failure of an attempt to become someone's "ho."
--
Boots
October 25th, 2007  
philam15

true but I have to say...

I wasn't trying to become a guy's ho
October 25th, 2007  
pixiedustboo

Don't feel bad hon.. Men are weird. I had just about the same thing happen to me with a guy I really liked. Let go. *Sighs sadly* It's not you.
October 25th, 2007  
The Other Guy

We're crazy and out to get you.

Don't let it happen. "Survival of the fittest!"
October 26th, 2007  
A Can of Man

Married people = Fit enough.
October 29th, 2007  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by philam15
too bad I can't become a nun at 16
Why does that sound so familiar????
I think I once posted a thread very similar to this. I used to constantly claim that I was going to become a nun...
October 29th, 2007  
awesomekid99

i 'd quote stewie from Family Guy:

Stewie Griffin: Women, Brian, what a royal pain in the ass. It's like, it's like why can't you just hang out with guys, you know, just live with someone of your own sex, just do what you do with women, but with your buddy. You know wha, why don't guys just do that?
Brian Griffin: They do. It's called being gay.
Stewie Griffin: Oh, is that what gay is? Oh, yeah. I could totally get into that.
October 29th, 2007  
Missileer

Just remember ladies, you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you work around to us princes.