Relation Issue

c/Ensign

I am a sophmore, going to be a junior, and my boyfriend recently broke up with me.
The problem is, I am a NS 2 platoon commander in my NJROTC unit.
HE (ex-boyfriend) is Master Chief, and once a month he will audit every class, next year.
I DONT WANT HIM IN MY CLASS.
I can deal with my kids on my own. I can take charge. I am a leader, thats why I got the position. But what the :cen: am I going to do about him? He broke my heart, and I HATE him now, but we are 'friends'. I don't know how I am going to deal with him, and how I should deal with him. I want to avoid him as much as I can.
Oh, we were together for 16 months on May 25th, and His brother died April 13th. So, in a way, he is fragile.
How should I cope and deal with a guy who is a complete :cen:, liar, and a person who has commitment problems?

By remembering that you're in high school and in two years you'll never have to see him again. We all work with people we don't like, just consider it a test for later life :)

That about sums it up. Working with/for people we can't stand is all part of life (especially so in the Armed Forces).

That about sums it up. Working with/for people we can't stand is all part of life (especially so in the Armed Forces).

Agreed, once you enter into the real world, the gloves come off and in reality, no one really cares about your personal feelings, they care about if you get results. Just get used to it, it's all part of life.

Thank you all very much. I will try my hardest to not be affected by his immaturity, and hold my head high. Higher than his.

Back