Redneck

Hey RN sorry I just thought I could be fun there... it's all Google's fault...

I feel great admiration for people with sunburned skin. And no kidding there.

:lol: No worries, Italian (just the "bigot" thing kind of sticks in my craw, I hear that a little too often down in hippieland).

And you daggone well better respect my sunburn.

:lol:

Walking and riding.....

Redneck said:
I have this medical condition that the doctor told me was called "laziness" or something, and one of the symptoms is a strong aversion to walking, I heard you have to do some of that in the Infantry.

Heh, walking or dodging anti-tank missles.... :shock: .....I would choose walking.

Nice to know more about ya...

I'm working on my jukes, Lil Hulk, so hopefully by the time they send me downrange I'll have that dodging thing down (now getting that Abrams to be a smaller target, got to work on that one :lol: ).

Smaller Target and Jukes....

Redneck said:
I'm working on my jukes, Lil Hulk, so hopefully by the time they send me downrange I'll have that dodging thing down (now getting that Abrams to be a smaller target, got to work on that one :lol: ).

Hard to juke in a town.....as for the M1A2 being a smaller target, I would be more worried about being heard from about a mile away letting the "hunter/Killer" teams get into position....same problem using AMTRAKs as IFVs in the invasion.

It helps to be invincible. And I'll be counting on the intimidation factor, especially when I install a stereo system to blast the area with Barbara Streisand. HOOAH!

AAAAAAAaaa.....

Redneck said:
It helps to be invincible. And I'll be counting on the intimidation factor, especially when I install a stereo system to blast the area with Barbara Streisand. HOOAH!

Blasting that crap would have me running!!! :eek:

Hopefully the haj....insurgents think the same way. Who wants to die while listening to (or from) Streisand's Greatest Hits? :lol:

Redneck said:
Hopefully the haj....insurgents think the same way. Who wants to die while listening to (or from) Streisand's Greatest Hits? :lol:
I sure don't... But then again, I don't want to die at all for the time being. :D

Hey Redneck I know it's a bit too late for this and I'm a newbie anyways. But, for all it's worth I wanted to welcome you to the forum too. :lol:

Just a little update (a touch late) here, I got my branch, and it looks like I'm joining the world of the 10 Mile Snipers, check roger check. :lol:

I'll be headed to Ft. Sill, OK here come next summer for FAOBC once I commission in June, then hopefully I'll get a Heavy FSO slot (still hoping for those tracks, and the BFiST is looking awful nice) and be attached to an Armored Cav unit, or a Light FSO and head off to Ft. Drum, NY and play with the 10th.

So now that I got me a redneck and redlegs, I think it's only a matter of time before I have to start rooting in FedExField. :lol:

Is there, somewhere down the line of pages and pages of posts in the welcomeing centre where we might find your actual introduction post?

Trevor said:
Is there, somewhere down the line of pages and pages of posts in the welcomeing centre where we might find your actual introduction post?

Try the first post in this thread, that's generally where the introductions are in these topics. :lol:

NeckLegRed

Ohhh, I thought they ment the very first introduction post when they joined the site... i was like well, considering this thread hasn't existed for very long...

Can I introduce myself? I haven't gotten to yet.

I only did an introduction post once we got the Welcoming Center up and running, so there isn't one from when I first joined the forum.

Go for it Crazy.

Back