Redleg

USAFAUX2004

We have a problem with people not reading rules. Well cant you make an e-mail with the rules, and before some one can post they have to pass a test on the rules?

That still won’t assure they will follow them. In the end it comes down to the individual person. Either they chose to follow the rules or not.

Re: !!!REDLEG!!!

USAFAUX2004 said:
Well cant you make an e-mail with the rules, and before some one can post they have to pass a test on the rules?

They are already included in the welcoming e-mail.. :?

but make a small test that they have to pass before they post. that way they have to know the rules before they post

well then it justifies their banning plus this would help people. when i joined i did not read the rules. Who does? and so i hade some problems

Normal common sense and curtesy should get you a long way, even if you haven't read the rules... :)

I think Rdleg is right. The rules are very basic rules of how to interact with people in serious discussion.

Stupid FireFox banners.

((am posting using firefox right now))

I think a point was made. People see them. They make the choice to not be aware of what could potentially get them in trouble and banned from the forum. A test is just something else that the mods have to do, and Lord knows, as far as the main Mods/Admins go, they don't need that.

I didn't read the rules until Redleg freakin e-mailed them too me and told me too way back when... when they just became a big deal because somehow, suddenly the IQ of the forum dropped 50 points or something.

Whatever. It's cool now, as long as people use their heads.

Back