Redleg, you got that BF server yet?

The server will be in the US.
I've played BF1942 on US servers many times, and it's no problem with the ping from Norway.. :)

Signed up with Clanservers now (new banner at the top of the page on on the site)
All income will go directly to my clanserver account there, and I can use it to pay for our own game server(s)..

Just need 2-3 registrations pr month, to pay for 30-40 slots on a BF1942 server..
They do also offer servers for most online games, so it's possible to change to other popular online games if this works..

Redleg's right about location. I connect to servers in Europe quite often. Actually get better connections to many of them than I do to some in California.

The ping shouldn't be a problem at all with clanservers anyway, they should work pretty good from most parts of the world..

i'd be keen (although ping is an issue with me being tucked away down here)

currently obsessed with call of duty....hmmmmm awesome

DOD or CS is even better :D
DOD, whoooooooot!
(im earning my title of computer geek tonight, i have to stay up all night playing those games :p :roll: )
well, gotta go back now cuz im like a junkie now, i need my FPS fix ;)
later all

I used to play a lot of DOD but lately it hasn't worked on my computer since it started relying on that STEAM thing.

The advertising campaign is doing great, so we should have our own game server (or servers!!) online at the end of next month.. :D

I get credited for registrations through the advertising links I have on the site, but there's a 30 day delay until I can use the credits/money..

Back