Red sox or Yankees

Red Sox or Yankees

• Red Sox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yankees

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
duh, red sox are the best, and yay, hahahhahahhahahh, my twinies beat your freakin yanks, hahahahahhahahahha. :D

I hope to see at least one of two curses end before I die: Cubs and Red Sox, just let me see one or the other win a World Series. Curses suck, and I'm sick to death of the Yankees being so ridiculously dominant.

webs said:
duh, red sox are the best, and yay, hahahhahahhahahh, my twinies beat your freakin yanks, hahahahahhahahahha. :D

ah no boy that did not happen my Yanks are leading the Twins by 1 game on the series.

My brother goes to UMASS Amherst in Mass. where last year there was a riot after we lost the ALCS. If we win there will be a riot. If we lose there will be a riot. If we win the series the entire New england area will spontaniously combust

i can see i'm a minority in this area. but, i'd like to say i'll stick with the yankees through good and bad, and even though for the past 3 years they've blown their fair chances to win the series, i still like 'em. infact i've liked them ever since jeter has stepped foot into yankee stadium. down with the sox! :)

but if we are rooting for a team just to see a curse end, i'll pick the cubs. my 2nd favorite team.

Back