Red sox or Yankees - Page 2

View Poll Results :Red Sox or Yankees
Red Sox 9 69.23%
Yankees 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

--

October 7th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

My yankees beat the twins. Oh yah who's comin for the series.
October 7th, 2004  
webs

duh, red sox are the best, and yay, hahahhahahhahahh, my twinies beat your freakin yanks, hahahahahhahahahha.
October 7th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt_Strony
weres the neither button??
lol
Im an Angels fan!
GO HALOS!
The Angels and Dodgers are doing so well this year. The Dodgers are gonna go all the way this year.
--
October 8th, 2004  
silent driller

Red Sox all the way, baby!
October 9th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

I hope to see at least one of two curses end before I die: Cubs and Red Sox, just let me see one or the other win a World Series. Curses suck, and I'm sick to death of the Yankees being so ridiculously dominant.
October 9th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by webs
duh, red sox are the best, and yay, hahahhahahhahahh, my twinies beat your freakin yanks, hahahahahhahahahha.
ah no boy that did not happen my Yanks are leading the Twins by 1 game on the series.
October 10th, 2004  
Stafford911

My brother goes to UMASS Amherst in Mass. where last year there was a riot after we lost the ALCS. If we win there will be a riot. If we lose there will be a riot. If we win the series the entire New england area will spontaniously combust
October 23rd, 2004  
egoz

i can see i'm a minority in this area. but, i'd like to say i'll stick with the yankees through good and bad, and even though for the past 3 years they've blown their fair chances to win the series, i still like 'em. infact i've liked them ever since jeter has stepped foot into yankee stadium. down with the sox!

but if we are rooting for a team just to see a curse end, i'll pick the cubs. my 2nd favorite team.
October 24th, 2004  
LIBERTY

The Braves are out of the game so I'm rotting for the Soxs.