Red Orchestra

Well... I think while I was away my Hostile Intent clan disbanded and hardly anyone plays it anymore, a real shame...

Anyways, I'm pretty good in RO as I've been playing since 3.3, so if you want me, I might be available for a clan...

I put in a word for you Mighty Mac. We've gotten roughly a thousand apps in the last three or four months so there's something of a backlog at the moment. I can put in a word for you too, Major, if you're interested.

yea well it used to be <<_LaggerBagger_>>, I have recently changed it cause i formated the pc. Now Its something like "LuBaDaMuBa" I think..
You want me to change it?

I just need to know some of the info on your app so the boss will know what to look for. What you call yourself is entirely up to you. It's your name after all. :)

That is a trailer for Red Orchestra. Some of the maps in it are not included in the final game, and are only available in the Red Orchestra mod for UT2004. It's a real shame, as some of them, like Jucha and Danzig, were the best maps for the game. If you have UT2004 you can still download the mod, the latest version is 3.3 and I doubt it will ever be updated again.

Other than that, the differences you see between this trailer and the actual game are a shaky "camera" and some cool screen effects.

The real question is, if they had this awesome background music, why the hell didn't they put it in Ostfront? Even the song from the mod would've gotten me in the mood.

Last edited:
Oh I see.. well I dont keep up with newer mods unforunately, and I just tend to stick to the original version. The only game I got is the one I bought from STEAM which is Red Orchestra Ostfront.

Do you think it would be improved and upgraded via steam? Or do you think that there will be some sort of expansion that you buy or something?

No, I'm not talking about current mods for Ostfront, I mean the original Red Orchestra mod that came before Ostfront. It won that Make Something Unreal mod contest and the devs got the UT engine 2 and 3 licenses and $1,000,000. With that, they made Ostfront. The mod plays slightly differently from Ostfront, though some levels were really good and the world textures were of higher quality.

I play all the time, in case you haven't noticed. My name in-game is =213=Maj.Liability. PM me if you've got decent skill and want to join a clan.

Mine, Def_Fox. I need to practice more on long distance for the tanks. lol. Tanks vs. tanks are just frustating me out. Tiger's loading....whew....sucks. lol

Back