Red Orchestra

Now the StG44 looks badass ALL the time! No more delayed recoil animations.

Here is the changelog from the Steam update:
  • G41 - German semi automatic rifle which was used early in the war but phased out with the arrival of the much improved G43
  • All new Russian voice commands
  • Improved jogging animations for the players
  • New custom death icons for panzerfaust kills and sniper kills
  • Fire mode icon for weapons with selectable fire modes (STG44)
  • Weapon pickup enhancements - partially due to feedback from the free week, we have implemented a much more simple system for picking up/dropping your current weapon. Weapons can now be picked up by looking at the weapon you want to pick up and pressing the use key. Your current weapon will then be dropped automatically
  • Ammo pickup enhancements - when a player drops ammo they now drop a single ammo belt or ammo pouch instead of multiple ammo clips or bullets. This makes the process of taking ammo from a dead enemy much simpler, or picking up your ammo when your weapon is shot out of your hand much easier
  • Player ragdolls are now effected by explosions from grenades, artillery, and HE rounds
  • Option for original role names - the player can now choose to view the original untranslated role names in game (Sweet :D)
  • Russian language localized version
  • Many bug fixes

Last edited:
Haven't gotten a shot at the G41 yet, but a couple of my clanmates say it's great. That doesn't really gibe historically, but we are talking about a game.

oooh, thanks. And by the way, the <RTR> servers are nice :)
One hilarious thing happened to me :lol: heh, wont forget it thats for sure

Hey I have a question, why does " ~ ~ ~ " happens sometiems?? where you cannot type nothing but "~" :? Why does this happen?

and is there a way to get it back to normal?

Oh and hey moving0target, your gonna like this :) I am proud to say that I am ranked 5th in this server: 8)

rtrfk2.png

cool didnt know I can see my rank :)

Last edited:
Hmm strange :? It happens to me sometimes, and I have witnessed it happen to someone else too..

About applying, how is it done? <RTR><<_LaggerBagger_>> looks interesting heh :)

Quick question here, is it true that you can only play online with RO? I heard the one player mode is just a tutorial session.

http://www.righttorebel.net

Click on the "Join Us" button at the upper left. Fill out the app., put me down as a reference (<RTR>Lt.Crash), and be patient. :) We get zillions of apps so it may take some time. Feel free to join our forums and say hello, too.

ahh yeah.. Do you remember the day I told you to put "MightyMacbeth" as your reference? :) And now you..
truly, history does repeat itself..

WarMachine said:
Quick question here, is it true that you can only play online with RO? I heard the one player mode is just a tutorial session.

nah, You have the ability to play it offline as well. Just choose "training" or practice :)

Last edited:
ahh yeah.. Do you remember the day I told you to put "MightyMacbeth" as your reference? :smile: And now you..
truly, history does repeat itself..
Natch...what goes around comes around, pal. :)

RO has an offline mode that you can play against bots. They're pretty dim, but they shoot well. Offline allows you to familiarize yourself with the maps and weapons without constantly getting turned into catfood by experienced players.

heh

I usually play agains 2 bots and me alone. I set their difficulty to the easiyest. Like that you can take your time in practicing shooting, tactics and all :)

I'm back playing after about 3 months of one computer problem after the next, and I'm getting the hang of the MG-42. Russians, you are not safe.

Not too rusty with the Mosin-Nagant either. :camo:

I do pretty good with the DP28 8)

Machine_gun_DP_MON.jpg

Germans, be ware 8) :p

Oh hey moving0target, I still havent recieved any email that confirms my application to the RTR. It has been about 3 days now since I applied :?

Last edited:
Back