Red Orchestra

but I already got a steam account soo..

Unfortunately, the free time is over. So, I decided to get it online from steam, but another unfortunate event occured.

Okay, I go on games, and click to purchase the game. It then takes me to a page wheer it says , "Yes I already have steam installed", & "I dont have steam installed". So I click on the first option, then a message appears saying, "Specified subscription is invalid" ?? whaaaat??

please, can someone help here??

It may have something to do with using the free trial. Or you may have to download a fresh version of Steam. The easiest fix is to clear you cache and restart your puter. Check out their support page and steampowered.com
if that doesn't work.

I dont know.. but I already got steam and working pretty good. I think it just requires restarting. We shall see, and if theres a problem, I will say it

I bought it! I bought it! :thumb:

Oh man I got it, and played a bit. I feel really excited heh..

Ahh the smell of victory :peace:

I've been playing Red Orchestra since before Ostfront. It's one of my favorite games ever made. I simply can't be matched with the full-length Mosin-Nagant. And of course the bayonets are always fun :twisted:.

I never realized a fellow milforum poster was playing alongside me, I've almost definitely seen you moving0target, but never made the connection. Either that or you use a different alias. I use Major_Liability in-game.

major liability said:
I've been playing Red Orchestra since before Ostfront. It's one of my favorite games ever made. I simply can't be matched with the full-length Mosin-Nagant. And of course the bayonets are always fun :twisted:.

I never realized a fellow milforum poster was playing alongside me, I've almost definitely seen you moving0target, but never made the connection. Either that or you use a different alias. I use Major_Liability in-game.

Holy Crap! I have seen you. I thought your name seemed familier. My handle is <RTR>Sgt.Crash. I'm pretty sure you've been on our servers a time or two.

moving0target said:
Holy Crap! I have seen you. I thought your name seemed familier. My handle is <RTR>Sgt.Crash. I'm pretty sure you've been on our servers a time or two.
Ha I got banned from the RTR server. Dont know if I still am though.

hey hey, whats the IP of the servers you play on moving0target or anyone?? I might be able to come in and play :) right? :?

But really, this game just rocks.

I don't have a set server list I play on, but if you ever find yourself dying without knowing what happened, check the kill message. It might be me. My playstyle is slow and methodical, and the ambush is my specialty and favorite.

I find it easiest to just sneak to the other teams spawn and camp there and shoot everyone as they spawn. Thats how I get banned alot. But you get insane scores.

lol, my style is just rushing and capturing positions. I sometimes play a machine gunner.. and I just love to create havock 8) other times, IF I am lucky.. its a Sniper, you can do amazing things with just a scope attacked to you rifle ;) I also like the Tank Commander or Squad Leader, amongst all the tanks, I seem to be the only who just carelessly drive into the enemy positions without care lol.. but sometimes it works.

Heres a screenshot. I use the name <<_LaggerBagger_>>, you figure out where I stand 8) and dont mind the ping heh..

redorchestra2006090101383293fk4.png

My favorite German class is stosstruppe, but only if the StG44 is available. I swear, it's the best gun in the game. It covers all contingencies - and excels at both long and short range combat. Otherwise I'll go for rifleman and the simple K98k.

My favorite Russian class is the strelok-avto. SVT-40 lacks the close-in SHTF capability of the StG, but it is accurate and you can make quick follow-up shots, not to mention mount a bayonet for close quarters battle.

hey what are those classes and abreviations you are mentioning? heh, I dont know them :?

I mean you can see the classes in the pic I provided..

Im willing to bet a stosstroupe would be the SS Rifleman, albeit I dont have the game just guessing from what the german description is of that soldier...

Oh yeah, I forgot, they used to use German and Russian class names, but they made them English for the free trial so people could choose a class more easily.

Stosstruppe = Assault Trooper
Strelok-avto = Semi-Automatic Rifleman

Back