Red I need help :(

sky2979

Tejanita Caliente
Am trying to get my vacation album started but it keeps giving me error messages...and as a result I can't post my pics...the weird thing is that I was able to change my avatar pic...sigh..I dont know what the deal is..or maybe its my sisters crappy computer..sigh..should've brought mine from home..damn..lol..please help. :cowb:

Well it actually kicks me out of the forum whenever I try and post pics on my album....Ive tried downloading my pics, then it just kicks me out??? I was able to change my avatar though....Ill try adding a pic. profile and see if it will let me post that....sigh...thanks red.

ok...so i added a profile pic and it let me...why wont it let me add my album pics???? Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! lol.sigh.

Hm, it looks like there's a bug hiding somewhere in the album scripts..
I upgraded the forum to the latest version yesterday, and it may seem like I have to try to re-install it again tonight, maybe that helps.
The albums doesn't show in the user profiles at all now.

I'll post here when I've re-installed it.
Probably tonight (Norwegian time)

hi again

I tried to upload a pic to my own album now and it worked fine, and I can't find any errors in any scripts either.

Can you please post a copy of the error message you get here?

hi again

I tried to upload a pic to my own album now and it worked fine, and I can't find any errors in any scripts either.

Can you please post a copy of the error message you get here?

Yay!!! It worked!!!! it must'a been that bug you mention cuz its working now!!! Thanks RED!!!!!!!!!!! *huge smile*

That's strange, since I haven't done anything with that (possible) bug yet... :p

That's strange, since I haven't done anything with that (possible) bug yet... :p

Humm...that is weird.....not to mention it took me forever to post pics,...it only allowed me to post one at a time!! sigh... I still have tons more to post...I hope it will let me post more this time around..

This is what I get if I try and post more than one pic. at a time....It won't let me post 3 at one time...sigh...

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

• <LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet. <LI id=causeSiteProblem>The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:

bullet.png
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
  • <LI id=errorExpl2>Internet connectivity has been lost. <LI id=errorExpl3>The website is temporarily unavailable. <LI id=errorExpl4>The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable. <LI id=errorExpl5>The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
  • If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.
For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds
  1. Click the Favorites Center button
    favcenter.png
    , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.
To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)
  1. <LI id=viewRecentWebpages2>Click Tools
    tools.png
    , and then click Work Offline.
  2. Click the Favorites Center button
    favcenter.png
    , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

That certainly doesn't look like a forum issue... :?
It looks like it may be a problem with Internet Explorer or your ISP..

Have you tried Firefox?? ;)
www.getfirefox.com

That certainly doesn't look like a forum issue... :?
It looks like it may be a problem with Internet Explorer or your ISP..

Have you tried Firefox?? ;)
www.getfirefox.com

Unfortunatly its my sisters crappy computer..lol....I'll be returning to Dallas Tx, to pick my comp. up sometime this month...gladly, my comp. does have firefox and all the works!!! lol..so I should be squared away, lol..Thanks 4 all your help Red.

Back