Recruiting (CAP)

--

August 30th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Topic: Recruiting (CAP)

My mom and I were talking the other night about me making a video of mine and surrouding squadrons and presenting it durin an assembly at my school. Anyone know if there are any rules or regs about this? (Some of you know how much I hate both of them!)

Also, this is a totally corny idea, and pretty much a joke, but we put calling cards on the strings of balloons and let them go at my church. ANother CAP member there went on to explain how you could see the change of wind speed and direction at different altitudes by watching the balloons. Could this possibly be used as a recruiting idea, or is it just something i shouldn't bother mentioning.
August 30th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

only if they are interested in that stuff then yeah possibly.
September 3rd, 2004  
silent driller

As far as I know, you just need permission from the administration and an audience willing to listen.
--
September 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

The idea might have to kinda be limited, my whole "she is your cadet commander, you will do drill and do it right for her" idea finally came through, and I realized that I don't really have time to do a lot of taping. Unless I start letting my flt cc take over for a few meetings and go tape other sqs.... Hmm, I'll have to see what I can let fly first, and then we'll figure it out.

btw... I got promo'd! Now a c/TSgt~!
September 5th, 2004  
JAdkinson

Actually since it would be considered Public Affairs and Recruiting and Retentions it falls under CAPR 190-1 Volume I and II. Also recruit your unit Public Affairs Officer to help you.

I would help but last I checked I am a good 3 hours away (not to say I won't visit you all at some point and time)

Any one going to the Winston Salem Airshow if so say hi to C/Capt Amie M. Kuafmann for me
September 5th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

well do
October 21st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

I was thinking of making videos of drill, classes (in Uniform and solo flights...yea
October 24th, 2004  
airmanpatroler

How about more community service like working with toys for tots.
November 13th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Job fair at HS helps. Just drop of a few broshures at the pilot station
November 13th, 2004  
airmanpatroler

We shovel out old peoples' driveways in the winter