Recruiter

deepdiver

New here guys really liking this setup, very simple. This will be my first post. Haven't look at many posts but hoping to stick around on this forum. But anyway any shot of any current recruiters being on here willing to give discuss some things via pm? I would appreciate some suggestions on some members I could pm who has experience in being a recruiter.

Just to throw some facts out there.

-not a member of any branch plan to enlist after obtaining a degree(2 years lefts)

-college athlete (baseball)

- have a strong family background of military service

and lastly thanks for the service of all the brave men and women who have served and are currently serving. You guys are the true heroes of this nation and I truly mean that unlike others.

While I'm not a recruiter, I am a US Army Drill Sergeant, so if there's anything you want to ask ME, you're welcome to pm me anytime. Welcome to the forums :)

and lastly thanks for the service of all the brave men and women who have served and are currently serving. You guys are the true heroes of this nation and I truly mean that unlike others.
Yes, thanks for your service, regardless of nation. Also to you real heroes - the family and relatives of soldiers. :wink:

Back