Recruiter dragging his feet.

Damien435

Alright, here's what is happening. I am trying to get into the Guard, my recruiter has had all my medical information for two weeks now to prepare it for being sent down to MEPS. It was supposed to be ready within five days (four of those five was Easter break for the Army) and here I am two weeks later still waiting for him to get my papers off to MEPS. Would it be wrong of me to go in and demand he return to me all of my paperwork so that I can go down to Sioux Falls (my hometown) and give my papers to the recruiters down there to take care of since in my past dealings with them they have always been quick and competent?

Alright, here's what is happening. I am trying to get into the Guard, my recruiter has had all my medical information for two weeks now to prepare it for being sent down to MEPS. It was supposed to be ready within five days (four of those five was Easter break for the Army) and here I am two weeks later still waiting for him to get my papers off to MEPS. Would it be wrong of me to go in and demand he return to me all of my paperwork so that I can go down to Sioux Falls (my hometown) and give my papers to the recruiters down there to take care of since in my past dealings with them they have always been quick and competent?

Not wrong at all. In fact, that is what you should do if your recruiter is dragging his feet. Talk to him first and see what the hold up is, sometimes you have to stay on those guys. Call him everyday, etc.

please PM me all of your information and I can look into it from my end.

Definitely. If you have someone on the "inside" helping out things tend to run a bit smoother and get done a bit quicker for you.

If you are uncomfortable doing that then I would get your information/records back from him and take it to Siuox Falls.

Back