Recent Marine Murder Headlines

I mean more on the way the military handled it, Stuff similar but not as bad happens alot it seems like now days but its never really dealt with until somthing this extreme happens.

I mean more on the way the military handled it, Stuff similar but not as bad happens alot it seems like now days but its never really dealt with until somthing this extreme happens.

For example...?

For example within the last 6 months alone Ive seen 1 marine beaten to the point he was put into intensive care while walking home from an nco club by his fellow marines...

Ive seen one case of sexual harassment where the accused had nothing done to him and the accuser was the one removed.

Ive treated a marine who was jumped after giving a ride to his fellow marines back to their base for no reason. Kicked several times in the face while on the ground.

And Ive seen countless accounts of marines being jumped by multiple attackers and noone see's a thing all enlisted on enlisted. And this is just within the last 6 months or so.

Noone ever takes things of this nature seriously until its on CNN and someones dead it seems like anymore. This was just another prime example.

So you are currently serving in the Corps, or you know these incidents occured how?

I would assume since you are aware of the outcomes of all the above incidents that you have access to all NCIS, PMO and applicable civilan LEA investigations and charging documents?

Yes... I am enlisted myself

And I know most of them havent been solved simply because NCIS still has the wanted posters up everywhere and I know two of em myself.

they still have wanted posters up for the two seperate arson cases they never solved too, military personel torching government transports in the night.

The military is full of very hard working straight indiviuals but the ranks, however the military isnt so good at weeding out individuals who are dead weight and do damage. I mean I assume your enlisted as well, how many times has there been a co's call or somthing and he ask if there is anything that needs to be addressed and noone says a word simply because they dont wanna be "that guy" who gets his higher ups mad at him? Happens every day somewhere.

Yes... I am enlisted myself

And I know most of them havent been solved simply because NCIS still has the wanted posters up everywhere and I know two of em myself.

they still have wanted posters up for the two seperate arson cases they never solved too, military personel torching government transports in the night.

The military is full of very hard working straight indiviuals but the ranks, however the military isnt so good at weeding out individuals who are dead weight and do damage. I mean I assume your enlisted as well, how many times has there been a co's call or somthing and he ask if there is anything that needs to be addressed and noone says a word simply because they dont wanna be "that guy" who gets his higher ups mad at him? Happens every day somewhere.

Then you are advised to amend your profile to reflect your actual military status. Which if you are enlisted is not civilian.

You know two of the individuals that are wanted by NCIS? And you haven't contacted PMO or NCIS or at the very least informed your chain of command? Sounds like a good case of beyotchin about a problem you could be part of the solution too.

NCIS does what they can with what they have. Their record of solved cases may not be the best, but its better than nothing, the problem isn't what NCIS doesn't know, the problem is what people don't tell them.

Group beatups are nothing new. Dished out a few and received a few myself. Same s*** different day.
But from what I hear from you it sounds like they're kicking a bit harder than usual.

Back