The Reason I've Stopped Watching NCAA College Basketball

Arizona was the only team I was surprised to see get into the Sweet 16. But I still watch. Its an addiction. If I turn it off, I go into convulsions. ;)

I'd like to see them make the Final Four, but I don't want them to go ALL the way. I want my Heels to take the title. But then I'm just a silly fan like that. :p

Noooooooooooo, they aren't a good team. They just have a coach that makes them LOOK like a good team. Even a diehard UNC fan like me has to admit that Coach K is one of the best. But shhhhhhhhh!!! Don't tell anyone I said so. ;)

I admit, Coach K is a great coach. He just had a bad choice of schools. West Point and now Duke. ugh, he coulda done so much better:wink:

I want to see my Heels go all the way. They have a darn good shot at it so long as Ty Lawson stays healthy. We saw that he can still play with a bum toe, so keep it up Ty!

It's true, there hasnt been a big upset team this year. Western Kentucky looked good, but then lost by 2 in the second round. I think that Duke will be out soon though. I want to see Louisville and UNC in the championship. My uncle is a huge Louisville fan, so we have been bantering back and forth about our teams.

I still think that Louisville is the only team that has a chance of beating UNC. But time will tell. I can't WAIT!!!! :D

Back