The Reason I've Stopped Watching NCAA College Basketball

Wow. I thought the game would be much closer than this......I'm kind of disappointed.

Of course you did, tomtom!!!! :p

I was disappointed, too. I thought the game would be much closer, much more exciting. It was pretty much decided in the first 5-6 minutes who the winner would be. But Michigan State fought hard to get where they did. Kudos to them for that. So they didn't play a good game tonight. *shrug* It happens. They have nothing to be ashamed of. They beat two number one seeds to get to the title game. And one of those was the overall number one. Very impressive. The best team truly did win, though. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan. :)

I was disappointed, too. I thought the game would be much closer, much more exciting. It was pretty much decided in the first 5-6 minutes who the winner would be. But Michigan State fought hard to get where they did. Kudos to them for that. So they didn't play a good game tonight. *shrug* It happens. They have nothing to be ashamed of. They beat two number one seeds to get to the title game. And one of those was the overall number one. Very impressive. The best team truly did win, though. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan. :)

Yeah, I got to agree with you there, Sevens.

Hear hear... And thank God we don't have to hear you and istealfreefood whining for an off season. ;)

Okay so we would've whined a little. But just a little. :D

How about those UConn ladies? Congrats to them.

Have they? I don't watch women's sports. I just was watching highlights on Sportscenter. That's the only way I even knew who won. LOL

Back