The Reason I've Stopped Watching NCAA College Basketball

Tubby Smith. There's another great coach. Where is he even at now? I can't remember right off......

I agree it would be great to see Xavier or Gonzaga make it to the Final Four, or even the championship, but I just don't see it happening. Unless UNC forgets to show up on Friday and Pitt forgets how to play basketball. But you never know. Any team can win on any given day.

Sucks that the Longhorns lost to the Dukes. At least, the Longhorns were play hard to the last minutes.

Tubby Smith. There's another great coach. Where is he even at now? I can't remember right off......

I agree it would be great to see Xavier or Gonzaga make it to the Final Four, or even the championship, but I just don't see it happening. Unless UNC forgets to show up on Friday and Pitt forgets how to play basketball. But you never know. Any team can win on any given day.
Clearly not. LOL That's the whole point of this argument is that it's all the powerhouses this year....

Guys, seriously... just because you're rooting for different teams... :)

My bracket actually isn't too badly mangled. I got 12 of the Sweet 16 teams correct.

The reason I stopped watching NCAA College Basketball: my husband hates watching most sports on TV. (The exboyfriend liked it, and that was why I watched it in the first place).

How could a man hate watching sports on TV?!?!?! It's like... Genetic!

Maybe he's... no, obviously not. Never mind. Lemme just shut up now. :)

So, which number 1 will go down first? Or will they all make it to the final four?

Personally, I see Pitt falling first.

He lost a bet on the Bengals... on a stupid move and swore not to watch anymore... that was probably 15 to 20 years ago. (but my daughters & I still watch the Colts and the Pacers!)

Back