Really strange pic (Leo 2A4)

Venom PL

1181776652704.jpg

Maybe our German friends on the board can tell us what is the purpose of this "catapult".

That's the paratank. :)

But really, I don't know what it is...:? Strange.

Last edited:
Maybe that's how they clean them out? Fill them with detergent and water, shake and invert to drain?

Its a transport jig of some kind but I'll go with Grimmy on this one just for the pure entertainment value if nothing else. :)

Its a mobile tilting/turning test bed for measuring vehicle signatures, they are used help develop counter measures or test the effectiveness of existing ones.

There is also a tower that goes alongside the test bed and the vehicle is moved into various positions and its signature scanned from the tower.

I think for this one no one would *****... I'm too bloody curious about this now. I don't doubt you, I just want to read more about it. At least PM me the source eh?

I think that Redleg will not ban you for that Monty hehehe :angel: (of course I might be wrong lol :whip:).

Only source I have is in German but I will be happy to post it if that infraction of the rules is acceptable.
Outside sources not in English isn't a problem, but a short translated summary is appreciated if you use that (for those who doesn't speak the language) ;)

Back