I Really need some advice here.. :(

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
I really need your advice....

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from aroud the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a taxi why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. It was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed
rust on my exhaust tip.

What I want to know is... should I take it to the dealer for replacement, or should I just take the opportunity to buy the aftermarket 3" I've been looking at? Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Save your money and get the dealer replacement, unless of course that fancy exhaust is a big deal to you, then I'd say go for the 3".

Btw the dealer may still charge you for labor to put it in, in that case just ask for it and put it in yourself unless of course it voids your waranty.

But yes indeed, the consequences of exhaust pipe rust has far reaching and life altering consequences, one that shouldn't be taken likely, good luck on your decision. I know it will weigh heavily on your heart. :lol:

......... redleg, you so sucked me in there! i was formulating the best response about how to confront your G/f.

*sigh* all i wanted to do was help!

lol

LMAO NICE

anway yeah i would go with the 3 mean why spend just about the same as much mony on the old one (includeing labor charges) or just get the new and improve one for a little more

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've heard it before. But with a different scenerio.

Marine comes home from the field. Catchs wife with BF. Looks down notices boot is ripped. Punch line.

" Now the question is......... Should I go with Danners or Altamonts when I replace my boots."

I say go with the 3". Unless it's made in China. (j/k) If it's made in America then go for it. You can trust us yanks.

Feck sake, I was going to be your shoulder to cry on.

I think thats the best joke here in a long time.

And thats coming from me,

But im afraid I have to temp ban you for posting in the wrong thread!!

:rambo:

LOL
i was sitting here thinking about how i could (pretend to) be mature and give good support and advice lmao
LOL
i haven't heard that one before
tsk tsk, will some mod please move this unruly mans post into the right section:p

dougal said:
But im afraid I have to temp ban you for posting in the wrong thread!!
Wrong??

I'm asking for some advice on a pretty serious issue here mate... ;)

God that was good...

I was about to tell you how my ex-grilfriend told me she used to be a guy...

LOL yes, there is no walking away from a start like that.

redleg: hmmm a skirt on a cowboy, not a pretty sight

Back