I Really need some advice here.. :(

....I seriously for once was scared SHITLESS. And it took me like.. I had to read this trhead over and over again to notie that you actually meant the exhaust. :S

First I went like: :shock: OMG! Not RedLeg for chirst sake!

Then: :cen: Why the f**k does he talk about the exhaust?

And then: :evil: Why do RedNeck keep talking about the danm exhaust!? Stupid guys!

So.. Yeah.. Talk about being blonde.. But I really got scared, and worried. :?

So yeah, I can laugh at it now, but in the same time not feel as amused.

We just have our priorities in order. :lol:

If you work it right you can probably guilt Redleg into giving you something for scaring you, Silver. ;)

SilverPhoenix said:
....I seriously for once was scared SHITLESS. And it took me like.. I had to read this trhead over and over again to notie that you actually meant the exhaust. :S

First I went like: :shock: OMG! Not RedLeg for chirst sake!

Thanks.. :lol:

Redneck said:
If you work it right you can probably guilt Redleg into giving you something for scaring you, Silver.
I have a very special pink thingy I could give you if you continue Redneck.. ;)

Of course my ex-girlfriend was never a guy! She played it as a joke. She actually got the idea from listening to a radio station. I guess the call-in program was really the story...

It was a call-in program that answers people's questions that they don't dare ask anyone else. So this guy calls in and told the host that he doesn't know what to do and he's got a question that he really needs answered. Basically, his girlfriend confessed with him and said that she had changed her sex before, she used to be a man. Shocked and embarassed, he broke up with her. But after a while, he said he began to miss her very very much and he realized that not only would he love her even though she used to be a man, he would still love her even if she is still a man now. So he asks for the host's advice:

"does that mean I am gay?"

Zyca said:
Of course my ex-girlfriend was never a guy! She played it as a joke. She actually got the idea from listening to a radio station. I guess the call-in program was really the story...

It was a call-in program that answers people's questions that they don't dare ask anyone else. So this guy calls in and told the host that he doesn't know what to do and he's got a question that he really needs answered. Basically, his girlfriend confessed with him and said that she had changed her sex before, she used to be a man. Shocked and embarassed, he broke up with her. But after a while, he said he began to miss her very very much and he realized that not only would he love her even though she used to be a man, he would still love her even if she is still a man now. So he asks for the host's advice:

"does that mean I am gay?"

Sure. :D

Wow i was getting all excited about the ending and then your car?? lol That was epically hilarious i WILL half to remember that one sir :p But go with the 3" and we are already in debt with china go american on that one. lol

Back