is it really like that...

still... that whole marching around the bunker singing while holding my crotch isn't my idea of preparing me for the millatary..

One, Two, Three, Four I love the Marine Corps

I have sang that 100 times in Basic.

My DI were some of the best.

We had this Gunny Sgt. who would make you slap the wall as hard as you could, to ask for permission to speak.

So it would be like *slap* "Recruit Jon David, requesting permission to speak with Gunnery Sergeant Kelso" he would be like "Boy what you say??" *slap* Recruit Jon David, requesting permission to speak with Gunnery Sergeant Kelso"

you would do that until... A) he answered you b)your hard got tired c) he have you pushups.

I LOVE Sgts!!!

Then if the Gunny got bored, he would bring in the Staff Sergeants and every time you tried to speak, they would ask you a question.

Get it wrong. 25 pushups..

:lol: Sounds like fun, at ROTC Fantasy Camp (as my Colonel so lovingly calls it :lol: , our version of Basic), one of our DSs had this taped out area taking up most of the floor of our platoon bay that he called his "kill-zone." The only time you could enter it was when you were piloting the buffer after lights out :lol: .

Back