Reality TV is trash!

Well, I killed Sci-Fi and created Reality TV instead. I also reduced the funding of the Kepler project.

I can be responsible for why the Americans like violence and not appreciating sex.

and these are only the ops this year and its not over yet

Well, I killed Sci-Fi and created Reality TV instead. I also reduced the funding of the Kepler project.

I can be responsible for why the Americans like violence and not appreciating sex.

Was that you?

I have but one response for this.......
t0150.gif

I´m living next door to the Swedes, and you have no idea what culture shock you will be exposed to when 13 slowly takes over your country.

I´m living next door to the Swedes, and you have no idea what culture shock you will be exposed to when 13 slowly takes over your country.

They are already exposed to it, they have IKEA now, the new center for power in the world. How annoyed are you when get the big jigsaw puzzle that might turns into a table? That's my fault (evil laughter)

Could it be...

FRRREEEEEEEDDDDDOOOM!!!!!:brave:

I happen to love it very much...

BTW..I want to thank you all for helping preserving this.
m0422.gif

oh no Kesse...it can't be true...supply him with plenty of alcohol and maybe he won't do too much damage.
t0344.gif

They are already exposed to it, they have IKEA now, the new center for power in the world. How annoyed are you when get the big jigsaw puzzle that might turns into a table? That's my fault (evil laughter)
Oh F***.
And soon you can buy a Mc´meatball with mashed potatoes and shrimp Salad all over the U.S.

oh no Kesse...it can't be true...supply him with plenty of alcohol and maybe he won't do too much damage.
Are you crazy!
Never ever pour alcohol on a Swede. Trust me - we have enough problems with Swedes on the piss.

Their own beer is weak and tasteless, so they come crashing over the Danish border and drink themselves unconscious in good Danish beer.
Just ask 13 - I'm sure he's been here. :smile:

Oh F***.
And soon you can buy a Mc´meatball with mashed potatoes and shrimp Salad all over the U.S.

Are you crazy!
Never ever pour alcohol on a Swede. Trust me - we have enough problems with Swedes on the piss.

Their own beer is weak and tasteless, so they come crashing over the Danish border and drink themselves unconscious in good Danish beer.

I might have.........:drink::cheers::drunkb::cens:

00000001.jpg

Although we bully each other in daily life then the Danes, Swedes and Norwegians have a special cohesion,
which means that when we meet each other somewhere in the world, we stick together.

Are you sure your not taking credit for the damage done by the habitual complainer JWIlls94? I believe he does the damage then makes the post to throw off suspicion. Perhaps he's not the or fool he appears to be?

Oh F***.

Are you crazy!

What are you taking about 13 went all the way to Canada to get good beer.

00000001.jpg

Although we bully each other in daily life then the Danes, Swedes and Norwegians have a special cohesion,
which means that when we meet each other somewhere in the world, we stick together.
What is with the fish on the head? As for Ikea dominating the world, we have one store in our state so i think WA is safe for now? :smile:

Back