Reality TV is trash!

Alcohol can enhance.....things :firedevi:
I don't know I slowed down some time back. 2 crashed cars, several severe fights and disturbing the peace charges and along with other reckless behavior made me turn to coffee - tea as my drugs of choice. Although I don't tell others what to drink. Many of my fishing buddies drink while fishing so be it as long as they are not to intoxicated to drive.

00000001.jpg

Although we bully each other in daily life then the Danes, Swedes and Norwegians have a special cohesion,
which means that when we meet each other somewhere in the world, we stick together.

Oh no.. it can't be...

Is that Red, I3 and Kesse? Did y'all tie up Highway Man and put a fish on his head?

Y'all are mean.
m0451.gif

Last edited:
Oh no.. it can't be...

Is that Red, I3 and Kesse? Did y'all tie up Highway Man and put a fish on his head?

Y'all are mean.
m0451.gif

I literally laughed my ass off to this...it would be hilarious if this happened! You guys can tie him up and when he runs off across the sea we can tie him up and instead of the fish on his head we can pour tea all over him! LOL!

Uh, do you guys like Finns?

I cannot answer that question. I would violate the rules of this forum if I did.

What Swedes think about Finns? The first thing that comes to my mind is vodka, they are supposed to like vodka too much. The first thing the Finns arrange when they are somewhere is a sauna. There is a story about a group of Finns immigrating to Australia as miners (for Opals, I believe) this precious stone is situated in the middle of nowhere and Aussie land is pretty hot. That didn't stop them to build a sauna.

The Finns think the Swedes are sissies.

I can only speak for myself, I don't mind the Finns. They are pretty funny to be around, but due to my years somewhere else, I haven't met any for years.

What are you taking about 13 went all the way to Canada to get good beer.

The Canadian beer is really good. I compare it with German beer, but I think I prefer the Canadian or American beer (not the mainstream beer in both countries) I am fond of India Pale Ales, especially from micro-breweries all over Canada, I have tasted some of those from the US as well and they are good. I have on my to do list to visit Portland, Oregon. There are supposed to be 35-40 micro-breweries in Portland and there are beer festivals in Portland. That trip will not end well, but it will be fun.

I agree with Kesse about the Swedish beer. I am buying beer from Brooklyn brewery and Samuel Adams here in Sweden. I cannot buy Canadian beer here, I don't know why.

Oh F***.
...... Trust me - we have enough problems with Swedes on the piss......
Just ask 13 - I'm sure he's been here. :smile:

I trust you Kesse...

The Canadian beer is..... I compare it with..... but I think I prefer ...... I have tasted some of.... I have on my to do list .... ...35-40 micro-breweries in Portland....beer festivals in Portland. ......trip will not end well, but it will be fun. ............
............I am buying beer from ......
I cannot buy Canadian beer here, I don't know why.

Maybe the Canadians took a vote and decided that you already drank enough of their beer while you were living there.
t1101.gif

.......... The first thing that comes to my mind is vodka..............

m0406.gif
m0406.gif
m0406.gif

Cant be me, I'm bald. ;)

Might it be the Brit Pack's Troop Commander then? Does he have hair? That funny guy, you know, the Captain?
m0405.gif

Last edited:
I cannot answer that question. I would violate the rules of this forum if I did.

What Swedes think about Finns? The first thing that comes to my mind is vodka, they are supposed to like vodka too much. The first thing the Finns arrange when they are somewhere is a sauna. There is a story about a group of Finns immigrating to Australia as miners (for Opals, I believe) this precious stone is situated in the middle of nowhere and Aussie land is pretty hot. That didn't stop them to build a sauna.

The Finns think the Swedes are sissies.

I can only speak for myself, I don't mind the Finns. They are pretty funny to be around, but due to my years somewhere else, I haven't met any for years.

Well, somewhat Swedish here. About 7/8 Finnish on my Dad's ( bio)side. He was an immigrant, from Finland before the war ended. He was about six I think(?). Now you know an American with Finnish lineage.
I can only speak for myself, I don't mind the Swedes. They are pretty funny to be around.

Oh he has plenty of hair, and he dyes it to cover his grey. ;)

If he dyes it dark brown/black and wears an eyepiece, the Nordic brothers have kidnapped him, tied him up, and are holding him for ransom.:viking::viking::viking:

The price to free him will be all of the Brit Pack's Milbucks, transfer them to my acct. and I'll make sure that he's released safe and sound.
p0238.gif

Fine then, I'll keep him as my slave. :whip:

BTW...

He said to tell you that he knew you were all a bunch of tight wads.:angel:

Last edited:
I've untied him and he's cooking my dinner now.. a medium rare rib eye with a loaded baked potato.

After dinner I'll have a massage to put me to sleep.

I don't know if he's experienced at giving pedicures but tomorrow is a good day for this. A manicure too, maybe....
m0439.gif

I'll keep him busy somehow.....

Back