Alcohol can enhance.....things
October 28th, 2014  
The Highway Man

Yeah - your immoral behaviour!!!
October 28th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
They are already exposed to it, they have IKEA now, the new center for power in the world. How annoyed are you when get the big jigsaw puzzle that might turns into a table? That's my fault (evil laughter)
Oh F***.
And soon you can buy a Mc´meatball with mashed potatoes and shrimp Salad all over the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
oh no Kesse...it can't be true...supply him with plenty of alcohol and maybe he won't do too much damage.
Are you crazy!
Never ever pour alcohol on a Swede. Trust me - we have enough problems with Swedes on the piss.

Their own beer is weak and tasteless, so they come crashing over the Danish border and drink themselves unconscious in good Danish beer.
Just ask 13 - I'm sure he's been here.
--
Boots
October 28th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Oh F***.
And soon you can buy a Mc´meatball with mashed potatoes and shrimp Salad all over the U.S.

Are you crazy!
Never ever pour alcohol on a Swede. Trust me - we have enough problems with Swedes on the piss.

Their own beer is weak and tasteless, so they come crashing over the Danish border and drink themselves unconscious in good Danish beer.
I might have.........
October 28th, 2014  
Kesse81

Topic: Nordic brothers.

October 28th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
That's why I am working (with IKEA) on the master plan of world domination. The first wave and it's ongoing as we speak, is driving you insane with IKEA furniture......the second wave will be.....to be continued...
October 28th, 2014  
Kesse81

Although we bully each other in daily life then the Danes, Swedes and Norwegians have a special cohesion,
which means that when we meet each other somewhere in the world, we stick together.
October 29th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Well, I killed Sci-Fi and created Reality TV instead. I also reduced the funding of the Kepler project.

I can be responsible for why the Americans like violence and not appreciating sex.

and these are only the ops this year and its not over yet
Are you sure your not taking credit for the damage done by the habitual complainer JWIlls94? I believe he does the damage then makes the post to throw off suspicion. Perhaps he's not the or fool he appears to be?
October 29th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Oh F***.

Are you crazy!

What are you taking about 13 went all the way to Canada to get good beer.
October 29th, 2014  
Elembe

Quote:

Although we bully each other in daily life then the Danes, Swedes and Norwegians have a special cohesion,
which means that when we meet each other somewhere in the world, we stick together.
What is with the fish on the head? As for Ikea dominating the world, we have one store in our state so i think WA is safe for now?