Reality TV Show

D_Plus_One

Nobody wants to admit it, but I think some of you are like me and watch reality tv occaisionally. So what's your top choice? Mine is Survivor, with the first few weeks of American Idol a close second - just until they get to the point where everyone is good.

ewew

I', a celebrity GET ME OUTTA HERE.........god that programme is funny, shuved in the rain forrest of australia. Its pure genuise how they treat the celeb's.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW and you need a strong stomach

The News.

Haha, yeah, reality television is really getting ridiculous. If I wanted to hear people yelling and fighting for an hour I'd go... well, I wouldn't really want to...

No offence , lol but I think the Jerry Springer stuff is fake, the ppl are paid or something to act.
My favourite reality show is American Idol, hell they even started Indian Idol prog. here, its running in sync with American idol lol.

the best one i ever say (and by best i mean worst): Marry my dad!
these kids tried to find a wife for thier dad. it was one of those cases of it was so bad it was funny, the cringe factor was through the roof.

the amazing race is always good, although i want to beat the snot out of jonathon,i reckon he would be a wife beater, seeing how he acts on the show, he almost hit her once but stopped when he realised the camera was there, can you imagine what he is like when it stopps rolling. what a weak little man

Ya reality TV :cen: blows! But from what i have seen the apprentice is good and i dont mind the amazing race.

Back