Reality TV Show - Page 3

--
Boots

May 23rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Never really got into the whole reality thing.
May 24th, 2005  
LIPS

Big Brother would have to be my favourite followed by the Amazing race. Reality TV is the way of the future.
May 24th, 2005  
Themrose89

Go Blind Date! that show is so funny watching the thought bubbles and animations
--
Boots
May 24th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
The Military Channel. THAT's reality TV.
I couldn't agree more
May 24th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
The Military Channel. THAT's reality TV.
I couldn't agree more
June 15th, 2005  
soldierzhonor

It was pulled but, Combat Missions would be my fave. Never could bring myself to watch the others.
August 5th, 2005  
LeEnfield

Normally I can't be bothered with such things but now and again they a show called "Bad Lads Army" Where they take some young tear aways and put them through a month of Military training 1950's style. My how though lads cry after a couple of days or even run away, and to think of it I had two years of it.
August 6th, 2005  
Irishone

ah bad lads army is great, they are such a bunch of little shites its great to see them cry lol
I saw uk Big Brother 6 for the first time last week, and one of the girls blonde one kinga was having ehhh 'fun' shall we say with a wine bottle! Holy mother of god can you imagine your granny watching it.
August 19th, 2005  
mzspaztastic

i have a serious addiction to laguna beach. but i love the simple life and newlyweds. i like to laugh at the pretty people, what can i say?
September 1st, 2005  
LIPS

The Mole has started and what a good show it is.