THE REAL U.S. GOVERMENT YOU WAR FOR??

Very clever, guys...

Keep safe and sound...

Alex

P.S.: In the right upper corner of the $20 bill, there's a link to a web site "www.testinadivitello.it"... the "usual" wop...

A big ciao from Sardinia

Wow,... it's the boogie man's come to get us. Hahahaha............

Ahhh, there's an idiot born every minute.........

If there were a secret shadow government ruling the world I very much doubt they'd be stupid enough to leave clues about themselves on currency.

You need to remember that half of the population is of intelligence below average - by definition. They are attracted to simple stories which explain the (to them) inexplicable chaos of life. I on the other hand score more than three standard deviations above average 99.9%. With a score of 93 on the Air Force EDPT (a culture free pattern recognition test), I see patterns in the chaos which briefly seem to exist, but which dissipate upon closer study.

To me it is sensible to say that there are people who want to rule the entire world, because there ARE such people. There are even entire nations (which have caught the fervor of charismatic leaders) which became bent upon world conquest. To think that the world has outgrown such behavior seems foolish to me. If you disagree with those three statements, we can have a debate, but please brush up on the real world history written in the age before political correctness was inflicted upon textbooks. Try Alexander the Great, History of the Roman Empire, Genghis Khan, new world colonization, and world wars I, II.

Is there any question that the United Nations would like to establish a world government? Is there any question that groups of people exist who want to leverage their personal influence beyond national boundaries - see :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

Bilderberg founding member and, for 30 years, a steering committee member, Denis Healey has said:[20]
“ To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing. ”

Whether the existence of such groups is a conspiracy for world domination is debatable. For one thing, they occasionally cut loose with remarks by their members (as above) to test the waters of public opinion. If they were really secret conspirators, they would have enough sense (I presume) to keep the secret to themselves...

I ran a little experiment back in Sept of 2007 to see how dumb internet users were. The first post of "I Believe" (see link below) had over 9000 hits within 4 days. Either people thought it was hilarious, or they took it seriously. I do not know which happened, but eventually the links died away. The science fictional character "Archive" can be found at the second link given below...

http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/browse_thread/thread/5fbc197bc3bd71a9?hl=en

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Fire_Upon_the_Deep

Usage of the word "believe" rather thank "think" will tell you a great deal about a person's mental processes. Belief is immune to factual evidence. It depends upon persuasion, often by unscrupulous individuals who manipulate facts to satisfy their own agendas. The majority of the world's woes can be laid at the feet of those who choose to believe rather than think. Perhaps that is because they have not been taught to think. Teachers just want them to memorize enough of the study material to pass a test. Some professions, such as engineering and mathematics teach problem solving rather than memorization of facts. If you want a problem SOLVED ask a person in such a profession. If you want a mess then ask a lawyer, because they never solve problems, they just establish or follow precedents...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

THEY HIDE EVERY THING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE THEY THINK WE ARE STUPID. GUESS WHAT THEY ARE RIGHT!!

THEY HIDE EVERY THING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE THEY THINK WE ARE STUPID. GUESS WHAT THEY ARE RIGHT!!

Hahaha - in your case they seem to be right about intellectual prowess...

There are (in a U.S.A. population of 300 million) about 300,000 people like me who score 99.9% or greater on I.Q. tests. In the world (population >6 billion), there are 6+ million like me. Generally speaking, intelligent people are not power hungry (as politicians routinely are). If push comes to shove, depend upon it that intelligent people can squash errant politicians and their tools. Furthermore, if you are afraid that it IS intelligent people who are the problem, then please give examples of politicians who were I.Q. 150+...

The illuminati which you reference are a bunch of losers who are incapable of running a kindergarten, let alone the entire world. Anybody who thinks that they are special because they know something kept to a privileged few are IMHO deluding themselves. If you have a bright idea, shout it to the rooftops and see who agrees with you. You might not get any physical rewards, but the satisfaction of seeing your ideas in use should be sufficient.

What I think is that you "babsvet" are just a troll seeking attention, who for some reason think that the people on this website are dumb enough to buy your load of crap. I hope that is not considered flaming by the moderators...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Can we just ban this nut for typing in all caps.

That seems a bit harsh to me. After a few more days if this person persists, I might agree with you. However, I myself have indulged in trollish behavior in the past, so I might be prejudiced. In the meantime let's have some fun with the stuff he/she posts. The politics forum needs some humor doesn't it?
:rock::rock::rock:

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Hahaha - in your case they seem to be right about intellectual prowess...

There are (in a U.S.A. population of 300 million) about 300,000 people like me who score 99.9% or greater on I.Q. tests. In the world (population >6 billion), there are 6+ million like me. Generally speaking, intelligent people are not power hungry (as politicians routinely are). If push comes to shove, depend upon it that intelligent people can squash errant politicians and their tools. Furthermore, if you are afraid that it IS intelligent people who are the problem, then please give examples of politicians who were I.Q. 150+...

The illuminati which you reference are a bunch of losers who are incapable of running a kindergarten, let alone the entire world. Anybody who thinks that they are special because they know something kept to a privileged few are IMHO deluding themselves. If you have a bright idea, shout it to the rooftops and see who agrees with you. You might not get any physical rewards, but the satisfaction of seeing your ideas in use should be sufficient.

What I think is that you "babsvet" are just a troll seeking attention, who for some reason think that the people on this website are dumb enough to buy your load of crap. I hope that is not considered flaming by the moderators...

Lonnie Courtney Clay
I assure you that my motives are of the most honorable and sincere that I am capable of. It hurts and angers me to see so many of our youths sincere in their patriotism, fall for the patriotism ploy that our goverment uses so well to their advantages. If our military and goverment care so much for the needs of our Vets, for their health and well being. Why do we continue to use depleted uranium in all our munitions for more than 20 years(the UN considers it a crime against humanity) but that does not stop its use. Do you know that it says right when you sign up that the military has the right to do experiments on each and every one of you against you will. Tell me why over 1/3 ot Gulf War I vets are on permenant disability when they only saw less than 1-2 days of combat action. Could it possibly be the untested Anthrax Vaccine and other vaccines containing suqlene and otherr toxic chemicals from the massive amounts of untested vaccines they recieved. Perhaps it was the chemicals they were exposed to. They found a large chemical weapons storage facility that was down wind from the troops. The military decided to blow it up even though large numbers of troops were going to be exposed to the chemicals. The military had to get rid of the embarrasing evidence that these chemicaks weopons had come from countries like france, u.s.a.. England, and Jordan, etc.I do not know what you think about the Gulf War Syndrone, but I believe it is real and caused by all the toxins our troops were exposed to while in Iraq. It has never been offically admitted to by the brass and the vets. continue to suffer. They just call it PTSD which they do not really believe in either. but it is a way to medicate the vets. and get them out of their hair, just make then into zoombies and maybe they will go away. I am sure all of you have heard of the difficulties vets. have in recieving help from the VA, well da. Then there is the issue of the millions of innocent iraqi's(1.5 million) and 2 million (afghans) if it happened here woulf you call it genocide? I would. if it happened anywhere it is called genocide. And by the way I could careless what your IQ is. it is what kind of person you are. Are world is filled with egomanic's with inferiority complexes. that is why the world is in the state it is in and more wars will not help the human race. Only the realization that we are not different but all one tribe will change this.

Babsvet :wink:

Sorry about writing in caps it is just easier for puctuation. i apologize and it wil not happen again. If anything is to be solved or at least imporved then it is important that people of different ideations continue to talk and seek the truth and not the ego.

If there were a secret shadow government ruling the world I very much doubt they'd be stupid enough to leave clues about themselves on currency.
you saw it with your own eyes

If any of you are truely interested in how the whole systems works I would direct you to things on google video that discuss the federal reserve by authors like j. edward Griffithen, or other videos about the fed who they are and that they are as federal as federal express. The Federal Reserve is a group of for profit bankers that is not contolled by our Federal Gov. in fact they have the power to do as they please. Since 1913 when they were installed the inflation rate had never been above 5% and was variable this was when our money was backe by gold and silver. Now it is back by nothing and the dollar has lost 97% of its purchasing power since the Fed. has been running our currency. They print 1 million dollars and it costs them $32 to do this. then they place the money incirculation and due to the multiplyer effect it goes to 10 different banks and the amount of money the Fed. collects interest on is 10 million dollars. Nice work if you can get it. Why don't we print our own money and pay ourselves the interest? Sounds like a good idea to me, because TBTB will not allow it. look at Kennedy and Lincoln.

babsvet

Last edited by a moderator:
So "babsvet" you did not bother to read the forum rules regarding multiple posts. I suggest that you should read them before posting anything else...

Let us assume for the sake of argument that you are honest in your personal concern for matters which seem to be beyond your intellectual capacity. If these things concern you so much, then you are bound to have carefully thought out a solution to them. Why don't you enlighten us regarding the solutions for each of the problems which you have brought to our amazed attention?

I have been trying for twelve years to get people to discuss my proposed solutions to attack the root problem of big government, without success. Perhaps the time is approaching when MY radical suggestions will be discussed seriously. But I am certainly not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen. See :

http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/browse_thread/thread/b187b5e90ab98930?hl=en

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Why do we continue to use depleted uranium in all our munitions for more than 20 years(the UN considers it a crime against humanity) but that does not stop its use.

Do you know that it says right when you sign up that the military has the right to do experiments on each and every one of you against you will.

Tell me why over 1/3 ot Gulf War I vets are on permenant disability when they only saw less than 1-2 days of combat action. Could it possibly be the untested Anthrax Vaccine and other vaccines containing suqlene and otherr toxic chemicals from the massive amounts of untested vaccines they recieved.

We use depleted uranium because it works. We are talking about the buisness of killing people, not baking them cookies. The weapons usually aren't friendly. Only the dust from impacted rounds, once inhaled, is a serious health concern, which is why the military warns us to stay away from destroyed vehicles. I've handled DU on many occasions and haven't had any issues. The sad fact is that many soldiers who were unaware of this climbed aboard destroyed T-54/55 and T-72 tanks to search for souveniers or take pictures, and only realized that they had exposed themselves to DU dust afterwards. Live and learn. Crimes against humanity? Give me a break... in the same sentence that the UN resolution says it's bad to use it, they also claim that cluster bombs and fuel air explosives are just as bad. I submit to you, that you are using the UN stance out of context and that weapons like these are dangerous, but do not constitute a crime against humanity. It specifically says that they should not be used indescriminately (no weapon should) and that the effects should be studied.... which is not what you are saying.

Quote me the part in my contract where it says when I signed up that the Army can do experiements on me. I just went over my enlistment contract and it doesn't say that anywhere in it. But then again, a guy who beleives in secret governments doesn't need any proof.

As for Gulf War syndrome, it's a lot closer to 1/4 than 1/3 that have reported symtoms, but I beleive (like how I used the word "beleive"?) that there may have been something in the way of chemical exposure in the Southeast of Iraq back then. I say this because other signs such as Iraqi birth defects have risen dramatically in Southern towns like Basra over the decade from 1990-2000 leading many to beleive that something signifigant happened there. The oil well fires and the inhaled toxins are a likely cause, but that is hardly the US's fault. As for the Anthrax Vaccine, I've been receiving it since 1998 and have not noticed an issue associated with it or observed an issue in my soldiers. Remember that only 41% of troops at the time (1991) had received the vaccine as opposed to over 99% now. By your logic, there should have been a rapid increase of the types of symptoms associated with GWS if the vaccine was the case..... but oddly enough this hasn't happened. Not to mention that troops deploying to Korea have been receiving the vaccine this entire time, and yet nobody reports the Korean Tour Syndrome.... oh wait a sec, maybe they have reported it and it's all part of the conspiracy!!! Stop using the plight of vets who fight in traumatic wars to further your own agenda, since I doubt anyone wants you to advocate for us. I damn sure don't.

Quote me the part in my contract where it says when I signed up that the Army can do experiements on me. I just went over my enlistment contract and it doesn't say that anywhere in it. But then again, a guy who beleives in secret governments doesn't need any proof.

It's right there in your oath of enlistment 19k. You know, "I (insert name) do solemnley swear that I will support and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, foriegn and domestic, and allow the government to experiment on me even when I say no."

You probably don't remember because the Government obviously tested their mind erasing drug on you against your will. It happens all the time.

-snip-

Is there any question that the United Nations would like to establish a world government? Is there any question that groups of people exist who want to leverage their personal influence beyond national boundaries - see :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

Bilderberg founding member and, for 30 years, a steering committee member, Denis Healey has said:[20]
“ To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing. ”

Whether the existence of such groups is a conspiracy for world domination is debatable. For one thing, they occasionally cut loose with remarks by their members (as above) to test the waters of public opinion. If they were really secret conspirators, they would have enough sense (I presume) to keep the secret to themselves... -snip-

Lonnie Courtney Clay
First time ever I see someone on a forum mentioning Bilderberg, they are the real thingy and I have been loosely following their (hard to ascertain) schemes for almost 30 yrs now (for a personal obsession with F. J. Strauss as a starter)

Be careful to investigate them, though, so far everybody going after them seriously turned up dead or not at all anymore I have heard (but this, of cause, might be the typical conspiracy thingy; still, I won´t try).

I am not much into conspiracy theories, but if I ever have seen a group with names and surnames that looks like they might be able to rule the world to some extent by cooperation, it´s gotta be Bilderberg: Every elected German chancellor has to turn up to one of their meetings (which take place alsways parallel to big G meetings but ever get a word in any press, same place same date) has to present himself to them for approvement (they call it to "introduce" himself)...

-snip-

I ran a little experiment back in Sept of 2007 to see how dumb internet users were. The first post of "I Believe" (see link below) had over 9000 hits within 4 days. Either people thought it was hilarious, or they took it seriously. I do not know which happened, but eventually the links died away. The science fictional character "Archive" can be found at the second link given below...

http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/browse_thread/thread/5fbc197bc3bd71a9?hl=en

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Fire_Upon_the_Deep -snip-
Hehe! Good one! :)

Why are you shouting? Are we a bit hysteric?

EDIT: I see the last bit was solved, sry.

Rattler

Last edited:
Have another world domination conspiracy group rattler :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

I myself made a joke in poor taste on the thread :
Title is "I claim the title of world's greatest con artist"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec....gst&q="lonnie+Courtney+Clay"#6ec6ff7451760a37

In the thread I suggested that the U.S.A. should offer annexation to Canada and Mexico for forming the North American Union. That would be a bad idea for two reasons :
1) The Canadians do not want us and the Queen of England would be annoyed.
2) We do not want the Spanish speaking Mexicans in the U.S.A. until they learn English.

The reason why groups such as Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission are viewed with healthy suspicion is that they seek to operate outside the bounds of national diplomacy and treaty making mechanisms. Furthermore the suspicion is justified that they might want to do deals with governments to further their agendas. They could (if they are honest) operate in the light of day with full publicity. They choose not to do so...

Edit : John Lydon says :
"You probably don't remember because the Government obviously tested their mind erasing drug on you against your will. It happens all the time."

Such drugs do exist :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_rape_drug
Furthermore such experiments did take place, though they might not anymore due to a lack of necessity. See :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MK_Ultra

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Last edited:
We're worried about the Queen and don't want spanish speaking people in the US? Can the mods please lock this thread? It serves absolutely no legitimate purpose.

Back