THE REAL U.S. GOVERMENT YOU WAR FOR??

What I want to know about that site is how can Obama be a commie, when his secret muslim religious beliefs forbid him to follow the communistic way of life.

yea I'll stir that pot its fun :)

And here's the Obama reference, out of left field!

But its on a website it has to be true LOL
heres how I know for sure he was never in a communist political party....the News media would have had him for lunch if he was.
Now weather or not he's a muslim I have no idea, but when he took the oath he might have screwed it up, but that WAS a Bible his hand was on.
He'll never fix health care until he goes after the real problem, the insurance companies that run our health care, we're not ready for alt energy yet, but if America would get off the "it costs too much to do" gig and try to find a way to make it work then we would be ready
Obama can't fix the financial problems we have now, that started WAY before Bush, and will still be around long after Obama is gone and forgotten.
I may not lie Obama, but dam don't cal him a commie LOL

I think Glenn Beck should be nominated for Best Male Actor. He puts Tom Hanks and Morgan Freeman to SHAME with his acting skills.

Naw his distress is fake and then there is the whole half sobbing BS.

I get my news from BBC, Univison and galavision hell of alot less rhetoric than from any US Station.

I love BBC, they are more willing to tell the truth on American issues than American media. Show me truthfulness in American media and I'll show you the Yellow Brick Road.

Back