Real Superheros?

Prapor

I heard in North America they now have real-life superheros in some cities, people dressed as heros helping others in need. Well, here in Russia we have ours too.

First, in Chelyabinsk, journalists have located a masked vigilante who goes by the name of 'Mstitel' ('Avenger')
tn.jpg

And, apparently, he had already helped several people who were set upon by hooligans on the street.

After this story came out, calls came from Ulyanovsk about a young man in black, who refers to himself as 'Chernobyl', who's been dispersing justice on the streets of that community
geroy-003.jpg

Their video interviews are on this site:
http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=85857 (in Russian)

And 'Ninth Ninja' from Yakutsk, latest 'hero' recently made a video call to the above two
1284784446_lllll.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUhsnBddfyU"]YouTube - Обращение к М�тителю из Чел�бин�ка.flv[/ame]

Don't know about the others, but this guy is for real. I mean, he knows what he's doing. Used to work, or still works in a private security firm (which, in this country, implies he was in military or police forces before that),.Disarmed a gun-wielding robber once, and tied him up with his own belt, before the police got there; was, apparently, praised for it in local newspapers. Wears a bulletproof vest, carries a real Ninja sword, and, it seems, has actual Ninjutsu training
smile.gif
He's already a local legend, many boys in schools want to be like him, though if that's a good thing, I'm not sure. But he's the best one, of the three so far.

Really, this new phenomenon is troubling. People increasignly taking law and justice into their own hands just shows a falling confidence in the authorities ability to enforce the first and serve the second.

Last edited:
ROFL.... It's funny but if it's true they get a thumbs up for balls factor. You should post a translation of what he is saying.

ROFL.... It's funny but if it's true they get a thumbs up for balls factor. You should post a translation of what he is saying.

He applauds what they do, says he fully supports them both; but also says if they are serious about this, they need to train and prepare, since this is not a movie, or a comic book, this is life, knives and bullets are real here, they hurt you for real. So, you have to know what you are doing, before you step out on the street to do what he does or what those tow apparently do. It's a sort of both pat on the back and a warning from a more experienced peer. :)

In the late ‘80’s around El Paso and Ft. Bliss, TX, there was a fad going around. Guys were driving hatch back cars with extreme sound systems and huge speakers blaring out the back. Somebody (I always thought it was a soldier) riding a crotch rocket and dressed in black leather was going around shooting crossbow quarrels into the speakers!
I remember that the local gangs had a bounty on him but I don’t think he was ever caught. To me he (or maybe she?) was kind of a super hero.

Back