The ‘Real' Speaker Pelosi - Page 5

--

November 13th, 2006  
Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre
Looking back through the thread, I'm afraid I have to take responsibility for it moving from a thread on Pelosi to one on the nature of homosexuality.

My asking what Pelosi's husband/wife was like, without intending it to, got Senior Chief and Prince(ess) into a verbal brawl. So I'm sorry about that.

But I have to say Senior Chief is entitled to his opinions on homosexuality which I mostly agree with without him being called a sexist. It is not sexist to have traditional moral ethics. It is not invalid to have Christian principles. I know the third longest reigning Queen of England (Elton John) would disagree.

I am also willing to pay 500 milbucks to read the PM's between Senior Chief and Missileer. What a hoot, I fell off my chair laughing at just the public exchange - what must the PM's contain ?

everyone is entitled their opinions and i know alot of people disagree with homosexuality. but the things senior cheif was saying on the board were insulting rude and totaly not needed. he could have just said "i dissagree with homosexuality" instead of calling it for what he did.

this is the bloody last post im putting here im getting sick of defending my honor on a place where there is meant to be equality.
November 14th, 2006  
Padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince
everyone is entitled their opinions and i know alot of people disagree with homosexuality. but the things senior cheif was saying on the board were insulting rude and totaly not needed. he could have just said "i dissagree with homosexuality" instead of calling it for what he did.

this is the bloody last post im putting here im getting sick of defending my honor on a place where there is meant to be equality.
That's a bit rich. Arn't you the same "guy" who posted this......

if mr howard would stop being bushes lil lap dog maby we wouldnt have got into iraq in the 1st place.
Removed by admin

it is one thing to have allies...but our prime minister is nothing but a lap dog to bush and thats taking things too far.

Australia must keep troops in Iraq to protect US ties

You want respect from Senior Chief and civil speech yet you lack it yourself. Your insulting gutter language towards the Australian Prime Minister had to be removed by an Administrator.

You should leave the forum and return when:

1. you have matured
2. you have developed a sense of humour and don't take yourself and others too seriously.
3. you stop playing the "victim" card.
4. you show a little less hypocrisy
November 14th, 2006  
Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre
That's a bit rich. Arn't you the same "guy" who posted this......

if mr howard would stop being bushes lil lap dog maby we wouldnt have got into iraq in the 1st place.
Removed by admin

it is one thing to have allies...but our prime minister is nothing but a lap dog to bush and thats taking things too far.

Australia must keep troops in Iraq to protect US ties

You want respect from Senior Chief and civil speech yet you lack it yourself. Your insulting gutter language towards the Australian Prime Minister had to be removed by an Administrator.

You should leave the forum and return when:

1. you have matured
2. you have developed a sense of humour and don't take yourself and others too seriously.
3. you stop playing the "victim" card.
4. you show a little less hypocrisy
it is rude i agree that i shouldnt have posted it on an open forum. but its my personal thoughts. and i didnt go arguing or insulting the primeminister over 6 or more pages did i? i didnt go calling him imoral, discusting or any of the other things i have been called on this board. i did not personal message the pm saying calling me a slut. and i am not. i have a girlfriend and proud of it.
you say i am imature? is it imature to stick up for millions of people worldwide who that man was insulting?
as for my sense of humour. sry but thats just me i've allways been serious and allways will be.
victim card??? haha! thats strange you say that because the cheif tried that himself.
hipocracy is rampant everywhere. everyone is hipocritical in different aspects of their life and im not an exception.
im not saying your all wrong..but just gimme a go eh. i wasnt the one solely in the wrong here. i wasnt sending NUMEROUS members offensive pm's and insulting 8% of the worlds population who are gay or lesbian.
--
November 14th, 2006  
Damien435

Anyways, umm, Speaker Pelosi, hmm....
November 14th, 2006  
therise21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
Anyways, umm, Speaker Pelosi, hmm....
so i hear shes a democrat...
November 14th, 2006  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by therise21
so i hear shes a democrat...
Really? Wow, I learned something new today, how bout that?
November 15th, 2006  
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyD
Wow, so much to cover in one thread. Pelosi is an extremist. That is always bad. As for homosexual behavior, I am pretty sure that it has been determined to be genetic, but it is still an aberration from the norm and while showing up in animals, it shows up when things are wrong, such as the population becoming to big, as soon as the population corrects itself, the homosexual behavior stops.
What he said ^^^. Another interesting historical note that is a bit ominous for those that believe history tends to fulfill itself in different cultures at different times... the decline of two of our greatest western civilizations, Greece and Rome, were preceeded by an increase in the approval of homosexual behaviour. Now whether this is another symptom of an underlying cause or a cause in itself is not something I know enough about to say but as in geometry two points do make a straight line and I tend to think that it is not simply coincidence. And as such Ms. Pelosi's stand on the issue of homosexual rights tends to cause me some measure of apprehension.
November 15th, 2006  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
What he said ^^^. Another interesting historical note that is a bit ominous for those that believe history tends to fulfill itself in different cultures at different times... the decline of two of our greatest western civilizations, Greece and Rome, were preceeded by an increase in the approval of homosexual behaviour. Now whether this is another symptom of an underlying cause or a cause in itself is not something I know enough about to say but as in geometry two points do make a straight line and I tend to think that it is not simply coincidence. And as such Ms. Pelosi's stand on the issue of homosexual rights tends to cause me some measure of apprehension.
Well that and the half a million barbarians kicking in the gates, well ok in the case of the Greeks the Romans probably played a greater part than the barbarians.

Seriously Christianity probably played a bigger part in the fall of the Roman empire than an acceptance of homosexuality.
November 15th, 2006  
Prince

ok so say homosexuality/lesbianism is natures way of controling population..(which may well be right)
how would the dna of the individual know that its like time to controle the population so to speak?? is there something that trigers it maby...
November 15th, 2006  
bulldogg

Population pressure has the ability to cause mutations in genes.