The ‘Real' Speaker Pelosi - Page 3

--

November 11th, 2006  
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Precisely. Let's return to Nancy Pelosi or, if everything has been said, I can close the thread.
On the contrary, Nancy Pelosi is fighting for authorizing gay marriages. Prince will debate that subject as he is admitted to have deviated from the norm.

As for the chimpanzees, they have **********d up to 50 times a day for the past few thousand years. Would they be considered monosexual?
November 12th, 2006  
Missileer

[quote=Senior Chief;264749]On the contrary, Nancy Pelosi is fighting for authorizing gay marriages. Prince will debate that subject as he is admitted to have deviated from the norm./quote]

I realize that but let's be very careful about how we respect other members. If Prince wants to carry the debate further, that's different, but there will be no finger pointing and name calling.
November 12th, 2006  
Prince

Quote:
I realize that but let's be very careful about how we respect other members. If Prince wants to carry the debate further, that's different, but there will be no finger pointing and name calling.
thankyou missileer. i would be very upset if this forum allowed people to openly be sexualy descrimitive. and be wrong about what they were arguing about as well i might add.
--
November 12th, 2006  
phoenix80

She's a hypocrite...
November 12th, 2006  
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Chief
On the contrary, Nancy Pelosi is fighting for authorizing gay marriages. Prince will debate that subject as he is admitted to have deviated from the norm.
Quote:
[I realize that but let's be very careful about how we respect other members. If Prince wants to carry the debate further, that's different, but there will be no finger pointing and name calling.
I take offense to the way you responded to my post. I was stating a position and pricniple that I've stood on from day one. Prince brought up the fact of his preferences.

I have not engaged in calling Prince names, nor did I intend to. YOU, mister moderator are out of line in this case and need to tag yourself with an infraction of common sense rules!
November 12th, 2006  
Team Infidel

Quote:
I take offense to the way you responded to my post. I was stating a position and pricniple that I've stood on from day one. Prince brought up the fact of his preferences.

I have not engaged in calling Prince names, nor did I intend to. YOU, mister moderator are out of line in this case and need to tag yourself with an infraction of common sense rules!
You go Senior Chief... Way to thin of skins around here.
November 12th, 2006  
Missileer

Senior Chief, check your PMs.
November 12th, 2006  
Senior Chief

Topic: The ‘Real' Speaker Pelosi

Quote:
Senior Chief, check your PMs.
YOU CHECK YOUR PM'S!!!!!!!!!!

Let's for sure close this thread.

We have discussed the preferences of the supposed new speaker of the house and have delved into the passions she has that is contrary to what most of the people in the country are right and proper.

I understand that we are "off topic" when we discuss those positions of a political leader that this thread is about.

Just for reference I'd like to know who started this thread and why the thread starter isn't allowed to post his thoughts?
November 13th, 2006  
Damien435

Supposedly 62% of Americans own firearms, we won't have to worry about losing our guns anytime soon because A.) even many democrats own guns and B.) there will be enough psycho's that open fire on the authorities who try to take their guns that disarmament will only have a minor effect before the Republicans can be put back in power overwhelmingly and overturn this law, unfortunately many innocent people will have likely died in tragic manners before this moment of clarity and competence from Congress.
November 13th, 2006  
Prince

Quote:
Just for reference I'd like to know who started this thread and why the thread starter isn't allowed to post his thoughts?

lets see...because his thoughts are sexist??

Damien435 thats a good point, there'll be an uproar if they try to disarm the people, how will they protect themselves from phycopaths,....a pencil V a gun? lol obserd. her proposal is rediculous point blank and simple