Real life Villain?

Brotchador

Mine is that jordanian s.o.b. Al Musab al Zarqawi who takes great pleasure in beheading their hostages, G_damn! what i'd do to get my hands on that little sneaky b@stard! :twisted:

I can think of a thousand ways to slowly, painfully, brutally end this pest, sadly, none of it is allowed to see print in this forum!

Villain isn't a great word. Villain refers to more of a.. fantasy-type guy. Or, atleast it's normally associated with one. And I share your thoughts on that son of a witch, Zarqawi. If we're talking still alive, I'd say 50 Cent. That music is enough to count as a villain... I hate that crap. (My opinion.) If we're talking dead, it's gotta be Hitler. There's no one like him. He's his own person. No one can really coem close to being as horrible a person as him.

brotchador said:
I can think of a thousand ways to slowly, painfully, brutally end this pest, sadly, none of it is allowed to see print in this forum!
Good Point.

I DESPISED That Nikolai Chechechescu (99.9% chamce of that being spelled wrong) from romania. Thank goodness they killed him.

Vlad Tepes (Otherwise known as Vlad The Impaler)... Pretty much the person the whole Dracula fantasy was based on. He was a sadistic bastard who lived in the 1400's in Transalvania (Romania), he is credited with killing between 40,000 and 100,000 people by having them impaled on stakes.

Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Cheausescu, Bokassa, Saddam Hussein, Bin Laden.

Just pick any of them. But right now I would say Al Zarqawi.

My list of people who can Kiss My :cen:

Omar Khadafi

Saddam Hussein

Osama bin Laden

Yasser Arafat

Ayman Al-Zawahiri

Abdelkarim Hussein Mohamed Al-Nasser

Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah

Muhsin Musa Matwalli Atwah

Ali Atwa

Just to name a few

SFC