The Real Cost Of US Support For Israel - $3 Trillion

That's fascinating and everything... but... what's your point? Not trying to be rude, just trying to see what your point is...

That's fascinating and everything... but... what's your point? Not trying to be rude, just trying to see what your point is...
My point is the average American who thinks- the United States spends 27 per cent of the federal budget on foreign aid- seems more true than the US government statistics which is 1 per cent .

Last edited:
Why you become uneasy when you read reports like this? it is just a report. is it true or wrong I don't know.

~I was actually agreeing with the sentiment of your post in that those funds should be spent in other areas at home. Just got too sarcastic in my criticism of the author of the article. :)

Israel gets about 3 billion $ aid a year from the US, Hezbollah gets 1 billion $ aid a year from Iran.

Well I think you should double that, it is worth every penny to the USA

How so?

I am still trying to figure out what good it has done to the USA. I get how the US aid has helps Israel, but what has it brought the US? What exactly is our interest in this situation?

In the past 50 years we have been fired on, spied on (numerous times), and had our military technology sold to hostile countries like China, by our so-called friend. Not to mention we have weakened our own prestige in the worlds view due to our blind allegence to Israel.

How so?

I am still trying to figure out what good it has done to the USA. I get how the US aid has helps Israel, but what has it brought the US? What exactly is our interest in this situation?

In the past 50 years we have been fired on, spied on (numerous times), and had our military technology sold to hostile countries like China, by our so-called friend. Not to mention we have weakened our own prestige in the worlds view due to our blind allegence to Israel.

You are ill-informed:

Friends With Benefits

Israel Aids Victims of Both Sandy and Ghana Shopping Center Collapse

How so?

You have hit the nail on the head. In actual fact if it were any other country that US would have invaded them. all the evidence would suggest that they actually detest the US but know that they can't survive without their help.

Israel will sacrifice as many US lives as it takes.

So we get to sell them guns? That's the advantage? You do know we give them $11 Billion a year, so in fact they are buying our guns using our money. The arms manufactures make a fortune from this arrangement, but it does very little aside from this.

And Hurricane Sandy? I am from NYC, its not Israel money that is fixing the mess. Most of the repairs will be done via private insurance and Federal Aid. A small bit of humanitarian aid doesn't even begin to balance things out.

First of all,thats source isn't reliable at all..even i can come up with something like that.
secondly
how much money US gives to pakistan,Egypt,UAE and etc'?????

Please,stop with this lame ass propganda.you are just embarrsing yourself.
Really,this forum is flooded with asshats.

First of all,thats source isn't reliable at all..even i can come up with something like that.
Exactly, what source is not reliable,... you come on here and quote propaganda supplied by the worlds most despised rogue state a state with over 200 UN resolutions raised about it's behaviour and human rights abuses, and you have the gall to question the sources of others?

What has this to do with the argument, and anyway none of the countries you mentioned have been receiving billions of dollars and almost unlimited Military aid for anywhere near as long as Israel has.

You are free to leave anytime you like,... and that will be one less.

It must be a shock for thugs like you to find out what the world really thinks of you. You see, the internet is a two edged sword both allowing your atrocities to me seen without censorship and allowing the world to tell you what they think of you , For too long you have been protected in your cosy little racist theocratic cocoon, ignorant to what has been going on around you.

Last edited:
Exactly, what source is not reliable,... you come on here and quote propaganda supplied by the worlds most despised rogue state a state with over 200 UN resolutions raised about it's behaviour and human rights abuses, and you have the gall to question the sources of others?

It is not because you say so that the same is true.

What has this to do with the argument, and anyway none of the countries you mentioned have been receiving billions of dollars and almost unlimited Military aid for anywhere near as long as Israel has.

A lot of that money goes into research. The Americans will be happy to get the Iron Dome. Israeli technology paid in part by the US. Very powerfull combination.

It must be a shock for thugs like you to find out what the world really thinks of you. You see, the internet is a two edged sword both allowing your atrocities to me seen without censorship and allowing the world to tell you what they think of you , For too long you have been protected in your cosy little racist theocratic cocoon, ignorant to what has been going on around you.

You live thousands of miles away, yet you know it better hu. He has to live with the constant threat of war. Each rocket launched by Hamas into civilian areas in Israel is a war crime, and this happens almost daily. The rockets are so inaccurate that a whole town can be hit anywhere. That's called terrorism.
He knows better than you do what's going on around him.

It is not because you say so that the same is true.
Could you please re answer with something that actually makes sense. But first read what was said.

A lot of that money goes into research.
But no one wants to know more efficient ways of murdering innocent women and children, and bulldozing their homes?

You live thousands of miles away, yet you know it better hu. He has to live with the constant threat of war. Each rocket launched by Hamas into civilian areas in Israel is a war crime, and this happens almost daily. The rockets are so inaccurate that a whole town can be hit anywhere. That's called terrorism.
He knows better than you do what's going on around him.
There's an easy answer to this, he can go back to Europe, a Quassam won't reach that far. As has been pointed out here previously, if Zionists want to occupy stolen land, they will have to accept the the disapproval of the legitimate residents.

Last edited:

You are just unbeliveable.
You try to use your lies on me,what you don't understand.That unlike you.
Who lives thousands of thousands of miles away from here.I see everything with my own eyes.
Yet you dare to talk like you know anything about this country,you been here?you lived here?fought here?,
I really will stop commenting to your comments,your are full of hate.Subjective,i don't know what is your fckin problem.But i seriously hope that you have one,so it will justify your impudence.
Sitting here all day and trying to sell your propganda to people.Do you even belive what you say?.
fckin *******.

I can go back to europe?, i see your racism.But do you even know me? my grandparents and my parents are from this counrty.
How old are you?.5?
hamidreza,depneds.In mature forums nobody is like that.
I guess this aint one

Last edited:
You are just unbeliveable.
You try to use your lies on me,what you don't understand.That unlike you.
Who lives thousands of thousands of miles away from here.I see everything with my own eyes.
Yet you dare to talk like you know anything about this country,you been here?you lived here?fought here?,
I really will stop commenting to your comments,your are full of hate.Subjective,i don't know what is your fckin problem.But i seriously hope that you have one,so it will justify your impudence.
Sitting here all day and trying to sell your propganda to people.Do you even belive what you say?.
fckin *******.
I don't have to "sell" my information the facts stand for themselves. Secondly There are probably many people who might call me racist, (incorrectly) but as an Israeli you are certainly not one of them. Your whole country has been judged as a Racist Theocracy, and this fact is confirmed in the findings of the UN, and the ICJ to name just two Source: http://www.israellawresourcecenter.org/

I can go back to europe?, i see your racism.But do you even know me? my grandparents and my parents are from this counrty.
Of course you can, Jews left Europe and invaded Palestine, now you can try to do the reverse, only this time you will have some opposition that is armed and can fight back. But no, you won't try that will you, you are only any good at beating, harassing and murdering unarmed women and children. or a few fighters armed with little more than clapped ot small arms and "rockets' that are no more than overgrown fireworks

I see that in your last lot of drivel you have done no more than repeat what I've been saying to you like a monkey aping it's master. What, are you out of lies already?

Here is a copy of what you said in your last post which i answered:
And I asked, "which source is not reliable"? As you never made any mention of what you were talking about, nor is their any clue as to whom you were addressing.
secondly
What has this to do with Israel, and once again who are you asking? What other countries get is of no concern to you. Global politics is somewhat more sophisticated than that, what a country gets from another, is not based on what others were given.
Please,stop with this lame ass propganda.you are just embarrsing yourself.
And I answered to the effect that we agree, but if you leave, there will be one less "asshat". Unfortunately I have backed my facts with credible sources so it's not propaganda whereas you have not done this.

Last edited:
Back