The Real Cost Of US Support For Israel - $3 Trillion

I don't have to "sell" my information the facts stand for themselves. Secondly There are probably many people who might call me racist, (incorrectly) but as an Israeli you are certainly not one of them. Your whole country has been judged as a Racist Theocracy, and this fact is confirmed in the findings of the UN, and the ICJ to name just two Source: http://www.israellawresourcecenter.org/

Of course you can, Jews left Europe and invaded Palestine, now you can try to do the reverse, only this time you will have some opposition that is armed and can fight back. But no, you won't try that will you, you are only any good at beating, harassing and murdering unarmed women and children. or a few fighters armed with little more than clapped ot small arms and "rockets' that are no more than overgrown fireworks

I see that in your last lot of drivel you have done no more than repeat what I've been saying to you like a monkey aping it's master. What, are you out of lies already?

Here is a copy of what you said in your last post which i answered: And I asked, "which source is not reliable"? As you never made any mention of what you were talking about, nor is their any clue as to whom you were addressing.
secondly
What has this to do with Israel, and once again who are you asking? What other countries get is of no concern to you. Global politics is somewhat more sophisticated than that, what a country gets from another, is not based on what others were given.
And I answered to the effect that we agree, but if you leave, there will be one less "asshat". Unfortunately I have backed my facts with credible sources so it's not propaganda whereas you have not done this.
Racist?not really,not even according to your beloved UN
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_46/86

Not all Jews came from Europe T_T,some lived here since 18 century,even much before.So if you don't know the facts shot up.
Harassing and murdering little childern?dude are you for real?.Prove me that we kill little kids just for killing them,with no reason.

It does have alot to do,Israel is a friend of the u.s,unlike the countries i named.Yet they get billions of money.And nobody gives a ****
Double standard much?'
What other countries get is not concren to me?!
THEN WHAT ISRAEL GET IS NO CONCERN FOR YOU.
What an hypocrite dumbass,you shot yourself in the leg in each comment.
Facts?,not really.Only b******t like i proved to you just now.
I'm not gonna comment to you anymore,just not worth it.
You are completly brianwashed,and you will stay that way because you want to,you don't want the truth.
To hard for you it seems..

lol if you just came] here for a day.you would be so shocked.

Last edited:
But no one wants to know more efficient ways of murdering innocent women and children, and bulldozing their homes?

IDF - Israeli Defense Forces.

There's an easy answer to this, he can go back to Europe, a Quassam won't reach that far. As has been pointed out here previously, if Zionists want to occupy stolen land, they will have to accept the the disapproval of the legitimate residents.

What is exactely your stand on the UN? On the one hand you are cheering UN General resolutions against Israel (not binding) and on the other hand you are dismissing UN Counsil resolutions (binding) that gives Israel the status of a souvereign country.

Go and read the other forums then you will find this forum the best pro-Israel one.

Thanks for counting me in! :)

I don't have to "sell" my information the facts stand for themselves. Secondly There are probably many people who might call me racist, (incorrectly) but as an Israeli you are certainly not one of them. Your whole country has been judged as a Racist Theocracy, and this fact is confirmed in the findings of the UN, and the ICJ to name just two Source: http://www.israellawresourcecenter.org/

Wrong again! Seems to be a bad day for you.

The Economist Intelligence Unit lists Israel as a Parliamentary democracy, unicameralism. It Rangs 36 on the world scale of 167 and is on par with France (29). There is NO UN resolution that calls Irael a Racist Theocracy. Another lie of you.

Of course you can, Jews left Europe and invaded Palestine, now you can try to do the reverse, only this time you will have some opposition that is armed and can fight back. But no, you won't try that will you, you are only any good at beating, harassing and murdering unarmed women and children. or a few fighters armed with little more than clapped ot small arms and "rockets' that are no more than overgrown fireworks

correction, not invaded, the Turks of the Ottoman Empire wouldn't have allowed that (and it wasn't called Palestine back then either). Legally immigrated is the word. Of course I agree with you that not all Jews immigrated legally, a lot of them always have lived there.

He has more right to live in Israel than you do in Australia.

Overgrown fireworks? Have you seen how scared a Al Jazeera reporter was and how happy when Iron Dome shot it out of the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDj9u8eJoUU

What has this to do with Israel, and once again who are you asking? What other countries get is of no concern to you. Global politics is somewhat more sophisticated than that, what a country gets from another, is not based on what others were given.

So what are you complaing then what Israel gets? It is not based on what others were given.

And I answered to the effect that we agree, but if you leave, there will be one less "asshat". Unfortunately I have backed my facts with credible sources so it's not propaganda whereas you have not done this.

Good joke!

Racist?not really,not even according to your beloved UN
A bit stupid of you telling me who doesn't say it. It is clearly stated by the Israel law resource Center that Israel has has active policies supporting Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid

Not all Jews came from Europe T_T,some lived here since 18 century,even much before.So if you don't know the facts shot up.
Harassing and murdering little childern?dude are you for real?.Prove me that we kill little kids just for killing them,with no reason.
Cast Lead,.... an attack that was provoked by Israel's failure to abide by the conditions of the ceasefire in place at the time. Holding Gaza under siege stopping all but the very necessities of life and only allowing them in restricted amounts. A fact reported by a number of International aid agencies in Gaza at the time.
THEN WHAT ISRAEL GET IS NO CONCERN FOR YOU.
If you care to look back through the posts it was not me that bought the subject up, it was you. All I was doing was showing how stupid your argument was, when it is used to support a racist theocratic regime with the worlds record for UN resolutions condemning their human rights violations.
lol if you just came] here for a day.you would be so shocked.
The word is "disgusted" as i hate filthy lying Zionists who have stolen the land of another people and then whine like spoiled children that those people are not happy about it.

Last edited:
A bit stupid of you telling me who doesn't say it. It is clearly stated by the Israel law resource Center that Israel has has active policies supporting Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid

The Israel law resource Center's articles are just opinion. They have no value whatsoever in rule of law and they state that themselves. I already gave you that link.

Cast Lead,.... an attack that was provoked by Israel's failure to abide by the conditions of the ceasefire in place at the time. Holding Gaza under siege stopping all but the very necessities of life and only allowing them in restricted amounts. A fact reported by a number of International aid agencies in Gaza at the time.

Boy are you wrong again. (Operation Cast Lead)

"In response to a sharp increase in the number and frequency of rocket attacks into Israel prior to and following the expiration of Hamas' agreed period of "calm" on December 19, 2008, the Israeli Air Force launched Operation Cast Lead, consisting initially of airstrikes on December 27 against Hamas security installations, personnel, and other facilities in the Gaza Strip, followed on January 3 by ground operations. "​

The word is "disgusted" as i hate filthy lying Zionists who have stolen the land of another people and then whine like spoiled children that those people are not happy about it.

It's getting boring to read all that same BS over and over again. The only thing that is true is that you hate zionists. But that's your problem.

"it had thought the school was an Egyptian military installation."

Why did you ask, the answer was in your link.

So? Still makes it a warcrime and still makes them children killers. And the pilots didn't really notice any children? And even if he didn't. Their intelligence has to be blamed for giving wrong information that lead to the murder of innocent children. They thought it's a military installation but, that wasn't true. It's not the children's fault that they thought it's not a school. Whoever was responsible had to be represented to justice.

Last edited:
Back