Read this, It will surprise you for sure!

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
WONDER WHY YOU DON'T HEAR MUCH ABOUT THIS IN THE DEBATES. NONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THE DEBATES (TV NEWORKS), WHO ASK THEQUESTIONS WILL ALLOW THIS TYPEINFORMATIONTO GET OUT TO THE PUBLIC.

THE DEMOCRATS AND THE REPUBLICANS GO HIDE WHEN THESE QUESTIONS ARE ASKED, WHY?WHAT COSTS MORE PER YEARTHAN THE IRAQ WAR?
Answer:Illegal Aliens Cause Massive Cuts For US Seniors

I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of the following facts:

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/f\iscalexec.html
http://www.cis.org/art icles/2004/f/iscal exec.html>

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRA! NSCRIPT S/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the
American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare
and Social Services by the American taxpayers.
http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
http://transcripts! cnn.co m/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's
two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,

their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US .
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens
that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries.. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report
http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of
mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually! over a five year period.'
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
http:/ /www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex
Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States '.

http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!

If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message, but on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, then forward it. Snopes is provided for doubters:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/bankofamerica.asp

LET US SHOW OUR LEADERS IN WASHINGTON 'PEOPLE POWER' AND THE POWER OF THE INTERNET. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRAT OR INDEPENDENT! KEEP IT GOING.

Last edited:
'People power' huh. I wonder if that can compete with the power of the corporations who hire this cheap labor?

It does raise the hair on the back of my neck...

I guess the problem with affluent societies is that a significant proportion of them become lethargic, relying on inheritance payments, increases in the size of investments or at best overpaid jobs in co-operate monopolies or less well paid jobs in subsidised industries. In contrast the average immigrant (many of which are illegal) will work long hrs under poor working conditions without many benefits in 'proper' jobs. That is ones were you actually do essential things rather than spend ages waffling away in meetings or typing information to conform with some bureaucratic accounting or safety procedure. It is remarkably difficult to find people to do 'hard' work. Those that do help to prop those higher up the 'food chain' and I suspect a lot of immigrants do 'hard work' . If not why have the Republicans not stopped them? surely it is easy enough if they really wanted to.

Perhaps this is a more researched view.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/05/21/MNGFQIVN991.DTL&type=printable

Last edited:
edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Perseus, you must know only too well that here in Britain, immigrants are vastly and firmly and deeply entrenched in our benefits system, which is precisely what attracts them to this country. This is a great weight for us to bear, financially, and applies even to those who have been whose calims have already been rejected but are still here.

I don't doubt it. I'm just making the opposite point that immigrants do a lot of the work we don't want to do which perhaps balances the argument to some extent. They aren't all bad. Strawberries are going rotten in the fields because the Eastern Europeans are no longer coming over due to the exchange rate and improved living conditions over there. A great deal of the NHS relies on immigrants (highly qualified Doctors and Nurses) but wouldn't they be better used in Iraq or the Philippines? God knows what an Iraqi Dr thinks about our cosmetic problems when they have been cutting of limbs of children. The point is that a lot of these immigrants are deemed very useful indeed to our economies, high tech and low tech. Doubt if we have imported too many bankers, stockbrokers and management consultants. I wonder how useful these people really are to our economy in relation to what they are paid?

Last edited:
The problem isn't legal immigrants who have skills. It's the variety of illegal immigrants and asylum seekers who offer nothing but trouble. Sure, many illegal immigrants fill jobs that would otherwise not be filled but that's just one side of the coin.

The whole stopping of legal skilled immigrants and whatnot is simply a result of the blame game. It's the "Why am I not employed?" question that's been given the wrong answer. The right answer is that they are either too lazy or incompetent but the blame ultimately falls on foreigners (since the type to ask the question in general aren't exactly the type who take responsibility for stuff).

I don't doubt it. I'm just making the opposite point that immigrants do a lot of the work we don't want to do which perhaps balances the argument to some extent. They aren't all bad. Strawberries are going rotten in the fields because the Eastern Europeans are no longer coming over due to the exchange rate and improved living conditions over there. A great deal of the NHS relies on immigrants (highly qualified Doctors and Nurses) but wouldn't they be better used in Iraq or the Philippines? God knows what an Iraqi Dr thinks about our cosmetic problems when they have been cutting of limbs of children. The point is that a lot of these immigrants are deemed very useful indeed to our economies, high tech and low tech. Doubt if we have imported too many bankers, stockbrokers and management consultants. I wonder how useful these people really are to our economy in relation to what they are paid?

Of course there many immigrants who should be accepted here. That's fine. If they want to join us and join in. But we are accepting far too many from alien cultures who most certainly do not wish us well at all and are nothing but our Trojan horse. Many of our standing ethnic communities are now complaining just as I am that enough is enough. Their stance is that we are too full. Good hard-working immigrants such as the Poles are now returning home- I wonder why? The EU is re-considering its options. We have arriving still, thousands a day, many with big families in tow, with families by a number of wives, and who depend completely on and have priority to, all benefits. In some cases we even pay for their families who are still in their home countries and send seperate benefits there.

The government claim that we have now adopted the Aussie points system, but I cannot trust our bureaucracy to handle it.

Last edited:
4 the record....don't blame other ETHNICITIES, or if you'd rather call then immigrants. This country is made up of IMMIGRANTS, my ancestors. Native Americans. So, you want a good job? Go 2 school and quit complaining :) thats' whats beautiful bout' America..everyone is equal and has an opportunity @ becoming successful..At least I think? LOL, it's all good. God Bless our country :)

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the
American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare
and Social Services by the American taxpayers.

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's
two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,

their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US .

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens
that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries.. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report
12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of
mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually! over a five year period.'
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex
Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States '.

Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!

Ya know it's all real good hot button issue fodder but really.....

2. Okay so there are kids that are getting a hot lunch and babies that are getting formula OMFG thats criminal. Kids aren't starving we oughta be ashamed of ourselves. We send more than that over seas every year but we'd begrudge it to a kid inside our borders.

3. Right we oughta let em die in the streets if they don't have a green card or a visa.

4. Got news for you. Those kids going to school will learn english and assimilate faster by going to school.

5. Those "anchor babies" yeah they are US citizens by birth. Right or wrong agree or disagree.

6. I'd like to see a breakdown. I would bet a good portion of those incarcerated are non criminal aliens awaiting deportation.

7. Again I'd like to see a breakdown. A percentage of these are probably prior deport and reentry aliens who got smacked under the Criminal reentry law and got handed Fed time.

8. Again I'd like to see a breakdown.

10. I'm gonna call racist BS on that one. Especially since some clown has looked into their crystal ball and decided that the kids are gonna be crooks.

11. Freakin hello! Anybody living in South Texas for the past 100 years coulda clued the talking heads into this one. Geez. Everything has always crossed Rio Bravo. But DHS needed a study to figure it out....talk about a waste of money.

12. Really? Then how about the pol's sit down and come up with a solution...like oh I don't know....a workable guest worker program.

13. Yeah thats why they come here to better their and their families lives. Funny thing about human nature.

14. Yeah maybe. Then again no real offense breakdowns so it can be kinda hard to tell.

The Immigration system is broke. It's been broke. But the hard fact of the matter is that people are going to come. As long as there are jobs they are. It's better than making nothing for a 50 hour week in Mexico, El Sal or where ever and watching your kids go hungry.

It's a blame game. But then look at the requirements for a visa and ask yourself why they come in illegally.

It's a blame game. But then look at the requirements for a visa and ask yourself why they come in illegally.

This is probably the best point in this whole thread.
You're almost required to find a cure for cancer before you're issued one. Or at least have enough money to fund the research.
I guess I'm just ticked off that illegal immigration means legal immigrants continue to get the shaft.
But I think this sort of thing is only people like you or I could understand.

Last edited:
4 the record....don't blame other ETHNICITIES, or if you'd rather call then immigrants. This country is made up of IMMIGRANTS, my ancestors. Native Americans. So, you want a good job? Go 2 school and quit complaining :) thats' whats beautiful bout' America..everyone is equal and has an opportunity @ becoming successful..At least I think? LOL, it's all good. God Bless our country :)

Well this gets it into perspective doesn't it. What right did Europeans have to immigrate into America in the first place? Come to think of it nearly all of us are immigrants if we go far enough back, no doubt my ancestors were Anglo Saxon's that kicked some Celts out.

What does the ownership of a country mean, who originally lived there, or what the immigrants made of the country?

Perseus, that argument is actually pretty weak.
The fact that foreigners coming in from abroad actually managed to take over things originally owned by those who had settled there before them is a good reason why those who have already settled want to keep people who are currently out, permanently out. Might be an asset to the country in the long run but in the short run a lot of people are going to feel the pressure of added immigrants. Especially if they are poor and often turn to street crime and join gangs etc.
Immigration has been a reality throughout the ages but often it had devistating results for those who had already settled into that country.

And do so with the knowledge that while some think of a job at a burger joint as a failure, our Grandparents looked at it as an opportunity. I believe Paul Harvey said that.

I had to work after separation from the Army in 1965 so I started College in 1970 using the GI bill while working full time. Unfortunately, my eligibility ended in 1970 so, since I was going on my own quarter, I could only carry half load most semesters, along with some night and weekend classes.

Anything you earn is worth more than everything you are given.

9/23/2008 - BOLLING AFB, D.C. -- Hispanics and Latinos constitute about 15.1 percent of the total United States population, which totals about 45.5 million people. This forms the second largest ancestral group after European-Americans, which has numerous ethnic groups. It includes sub-groups such as Mexican-Americans, Salvadorian-American, Cuban-Americans, Puerto Rican-Americans, Dominican Republic-Americans and the list goes on.

People of Hispanic and Latino heritage have lived in the territory of the present-day United States since the 1565 founding of St. Augustine, Fla., by the Spanish. This makes them the oldest among European-American ethnic groups and the second-longest of all U.S. ethnic groups after Native Americans.

For centuries, Hispanic-Americans have made a mark with their monumental achievements to our land. During National Hispanic Heritage Month, Sept. 15 to Oct. 15, we recognize, celebrate and honor the many contributions that Hispanic-Americans have made to this great nation.

Through hard work, faith in God and a deep love of family, Hispanic-Americans pursued their dreams and contributed to the strength and vitality of America. Enriching the American experience and excelling in all areas, from the arts and education to law and politics, not to mention the valor, sacrifice and devotion they have brought to this nation's armed forces.

In every war and on every battlefield, Americans from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America have risked their lives in defense of the United States. Although they served in the ranks of America's military during the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, and many others, it was in the Civil War that Hispanics were represented in significant numbers.

During World War I, some 200,000 Hispanics were mobilized, the bulk being Mexican-Americans. In World War II, our Hispanic influences nearly tripled as 500,000 were called to the line of duty, including Medal of Honor recipient Army Sgt. Jose Lopez, who single-handedly held off two groups of Germans while protecting his badly outnumbered company. During Vietnam, Medal of Honor recipient Staff Sgt. Roy Benavides, a member of a 12-man special forces reconnaissance team, saved the lives of fellow soldiers while under heavy enemy attack and after sustaining several wounds while assisting on an extraction of his comrades.

Hispanic women have also been well represented in the ranks. Cuban-born Loretta Janeta Velasquez enlisted in the Confederate Army masquerading as a man and fought at First Manassas, Ball's Bluff and Fort Pillow. Discharged when her true sex was discovered, she rejoined and fought at Shiloh. Unmasked a second time, she ended her military career working as a Confederate spy.

Over the years Hispanics have risen to the top ranks of the military profession. In 1964 Adm. Horacio Rivero, a Puerto Rican, became the Navy's first Hispanic four-star admiral. In 1982 Gen. Richard E. Cavazos, a Mexican-American, became the Army's first Hispanic four-star general. Cavazos served with the 65th Infantry Regiment during the Korean War, earning a Distinguished Service Cross on June 14, 1953 as a lieutenant during bitter outpost fighting. On July 2, 1998, Luis Caldera, a Mexican-American and West Point graduate, became the highest-ranking Hispanic to hold office in America when he became Secretary of the Army.

As this great nation continues its growth, Hispanics will continue to loyally serve in increasing numbers on the front lines of America's military

OK, LADIES AND GENT. ENOUGH SAID???? OUR PEOPLE, OUR MINORITIES, AND COUNTRY CONTRIBUTE GREATLY, AND Y IS THIS???? WELL, THEY ARE THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF IMMIGRANTS, WHO CAME TO THIS BEAU. COUNTRY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY AT A BETTER LIFE, OPPORTUNITY, AND FUTURE. GET IT???? THOUGHT SO :) GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Back