RE-4 Question

yea again been petioning the board of corrections for the past five years to get it lowered. in order to change that code, you have to submit DD Form 149, been doin everythin i can, jus a waiting game really.

If you were an employer would you rehire some one that you had fired for numerous offences, especially when you have a queue of people that want to do the job and do it right.

that does make since to look at it that way. And to answer honestly if it were for any other reason then I would say no, but knowing what I did and it only for being such then I would rehire but after so many years. I get where you are going with that tho.

now I have a question, went in '07 got discharged '11 with under honors, re4, but wasnt nothing to bad. jus missed a phone muster because my phone wasnt activated yet the day of the call, it was right after a deployment so i jus spent the day in with my wife at the time n slept n did w.e, every now and then id wake up n check the phone, nothing, go back to sleep, again nothing, my squad leader wasnt the friggin most motivated so most of the time if we had a phone muster he wouldnt ACTUALLY call anyway, so the next day i got a call they been lookin for me but nobody came to my apmt, so that monday i got capt. after p.t, ive been goin thru personal b.s wit the wife and things back home, i barely slept because of the b.s wit the wife, so in turn id miss my alarm n pull up late to p.t...yes i know i ****ed up, i know that the top thing, but deployments they know dam well i did my job i took my training seriously and they could depend on me to get the job done, then i started workin on my divorce because of the b.s...but it was too late capt. mast they already decided to kick me out, general under honors, RE4, "pattern of misconduct" i never considered it a job, it was life...military is life for me...i was obedient, respectful,and did my job...its all ive wanted since i was 8,..i do want back in ive never wanted out would a waiver be possible in this case for the army

Back