Czech Republic
Iraq
Georgia
Hungary
Iran
North Korea
Slovakia
Ukraine

China and North Korea also operate copies of the Su-25 variants, when Egypt broke its ties with the Soviet Union they recieved these Chinese variants from China and when Somalia broke its ties withe Soviets they also recieved these Chinese variants also through China and Egypt. Somalia also recieved Chinese variants of the Mig-21s to replenish their Soviet supplied Mig-21 fleet. I have also asked couple former Somali air force officers that are friends with my Uncle who was a Somali army General and they did say we did operate the Chinese variant of the Su-25.
May 16th, 2009  
SHERMAN

what "chinese veriant" of the Su-25 ?
May 16th, 2009  
c/Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
what "chinese veriant" of the Su-25 ?
There's no such thing, to my knowledge. And I've done some pretty extensive checking.
--
May 16th, 2009  
The Other Guy

The first one looks like the Somali logo was put in using MS Paint.
May 17th, 2009  
UnitedSomalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ
That´s just ****ing bollocks..
Liberia suck as a nation ..true.
But Somalia suck just as bad.

Remember..No Liberians have dragged dead western soldiers through their streets like cattle.
Somalia is a shithole..Always will be.
End transmission..
//KJ.
You are sick go get help, stop attacking other people's nationality and name calling, you seriously have issues, you are instigating and acting as a troll. This is a civilized forum, act civilized and take your garbage somewhere else.

Listen talk all the **** you want, Somalis dragged Soldiers after the Soldiers stormed Mogadishu. Liberians maim, kill, rape, torture, and committed genocide, they deliberately target civilians as fear tactics. The Somali civil war was mostly clan militias fighting each other, civilian do get hurt or killed in the crossfire but Somali civil war was never targeting purposely civilians in a terror campaign as has happened in Liberia, trust me if you were ever captured you would wish you were in Somali hands instead of Liberians. Liberians and Sierra Leone are famous for the massacres of civilians millions dead or displaced, nothing of the sort happened in Somali, no public terror campaigns were carried out, no genocide ever happened in Somalia.
May 17th, 2009  
c/Commander

Somalians dragged soldiers of my country - that's more or less the only information I need to say "screw you guys, I'm going home". Especially since we did not "invade" Somalia, we were sent there by the UN in a peacekeeping role. If only we'd had the political balls to stay.
May 17th, 2009  
UnitedSomalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
Somalians dragged soldiers of my country - that's more or less the only information I need to say "screw you guys, I'm going home". Especially since we did not "invade" Somalia, we were sent there by the UN in a peacekeeping role. If only we'd had the political balls to stay.
I never condone the heinous act of dragging a soldier or even desecrating a body, I hate what my country men did to those soldiers and it was totally wrong and uncivilized, so I see where you are coming from c/Commander. I have many family members with military tradition and history, they found it despicable also.

But you must understand also the people that did this they were composed of 2 groups part street thugs with no military honor, never served in a military, and no moral values the other part were regular civilians who had their families gunned down by those very black hawk helicopters that went around and sprayed at anything that moved and those American soldiers, so they were very angry when they got their hands on those soldiers and took their anger out by dragged those soldiers.

I understand that it wasn't the most humane thing for them to do and I don't condone it and it was a heinous act they committed but please just understand their anger also at seeing their dead family members.
May 17th, 2009  
A Can of Man

Remember that Somalians were killing off Somalians in the hundreds of thousands.
Now I don't think we should jump UnitedSomalia on everything, sometimes I think we're being unfair, but seriously to accuse the US of invading Somalia as if it were for any other purpose than to save lives, Somali lives, is ridiculous.
May 17th, 2009  
c/Commander

Absolutely we had another agenda, and anger does cause stupidity (as we've seen with our own forces in Vietnam and Iraq). I still think Somalia would be better off if we hadn't left.
May 17th, 2009  
UnitedSomalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Remember that Somalians were killing off Somalians in the hundreds of thousands.
Now I don't think we should jump UnitedSomalia on everything, sometimes I think we're being unfair, but seriously to accuse the US of invading Somalia as if it were for any other purpose than to save lives, Somali lives, is ridiculous.
Thank you redneck I appreciate your consideration and fairness. I never said US invaded Somalia, you won't find me say that in any of my statements, I know America was their for due to the UN, I was just saying that the people were just angry at how the American troops stormed Mogadishu and how those Helicopters were firing indiscriminately at anything that moved.