Rap Singer

tetvet

Banned
Being a Rap Singer requires no talent at all which makes it popular among one minority group , Rap Singers in the music industry are like Rockets they go up in a flash and come down in a burst .:firedevi:

Being a Rap Singer requires no talent at all which makes it popular among one minority group , Rap Singers in the music industry are like Rockets they go up in a flash and come down in a burst .:firedevi:

What kind of music do you like?

I like music that is in English Aretha Franklin is one of my favorites Temptations another and of course the Animals 'We Got To Get Of This Place ' is high on the list but you have to be a Vietnam Vet to really enjoy it .

I like music that is in English Aretha Franklin is one of my favorites Temptations another and of course the Animals 'We Got To Get Of This Place ' is high on the list but you have to be a Vietnam Vet to really enjoy it .

Bull shit..
m1712.gif

See my daddy in bed dying
Watched his hair been turning gray
I know he's been working and slaving
Working and slaving, slaving and working
Working, yeah
Work, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
We gotta get out of this place
If it's the last thing we ever do...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18[/ame]

m0866.gif

So do pop artists, and toilet paper country music artist all singing the same rehashed lyrics anymore.

It's called the music INDUSTRY.

It's so bloated it's all about the money anymore. People buy it and listen, it sells no matter what it sounds like. Ever heard of Dubstep?

Point proven and case closed.

Although the more posts like this I read a more sinister motive keeps rearing it's head...

Good morning ma'dea Tetvet!
I ALWAYS said that I was born ten years before my time. My WHOLE life I've said that.
A little insight..I was was raised on Folk music(60's). Listened to sixties music my entire life my favorite decade for music). For some reason I understand it. Don't send me any hate mail for that..
But as I grew as a whole person, I began to appreciate other types, styles of music..
I JUST turned half a century. I adore Pavarotti, The Grateful Dead, Rush, Joni Mitchell, Bob Marley, Dylan, Rage Against the Machine, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Sarah Brightman, Bjork, Public Enemy.
Let's not forget Classical music...and of course world drumming...
I can appreciate alot. Haven't seen or heard what you have, but everyone has their own story. And some people are just "old souls". Who have "been there without having to be there". Don't know if you will understand that.

Dadsgirl

I must admit I loved the Animals "We got to get out of this place." I'm surprised tetvet liked it, the animals were British.:mrgreen:

That was my era too.:cheers:

Back