Ranking suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix80

Banned
:type: I have been thinking about this for quite some time and it is good to share it with you guys

As Mods have told over and over again we dont need military ranks here but I guess some sort of titles and ranks can be given to people here

in other military forums I am present, they have this sort of ranking:

1- Charter members
2- Correspodense members
3- Honorable members
4- Ordinary members/Junior members
5- Active members
6- Actual military ranks

Charter member is the one who might contribute to the forum on a daily basis and his/her entries are of high value

Correspodense are those who bring in news and first hand reports to forum (like team infidel or news manager or Swordfish13...etc here)

Honorable members are those who have had actual military service and have shared interesting info on forum

Ordinary members/Junior members are those who are just readers and do not contribute as much as needed

Active members are those who contribute to the forum and are readers too but their contribution is not as useful as charter members or correspondeses

Actual ranks can also be given to those who have done their service and would like to regain their service rank here too

However it is up to forum owners to decide who can get elevated/promoted and who should remain in the same level as is.

I will add to this later if Mods are okay with this idea and they may also be interested in developing this idea and start giving out ranks to members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back